"Lights Out" Taunts Jason Taylor

cshs81

Some will remember that Miamis Jason Taylor said that anyone who has been suspended during the season for using performance enhancing drugs should be ineligible for individual awards (and I agree).

San Diego's Shawn Merriman, he of the 4-game suspension, responded by sending Taylor a "Lights Out" hat and some popcorn "so he can watch San Diego in the playoffs."

Wow.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Jason Taylor and Shawn Merriman switched teams, the Chargers would still be where they are, and Shawn would be at home injesting more illegal substances...

:thumb:

Great stuff!!

LT is reason enough to root for the Chargers and "Lights Juiced" is enough to root against them. I bet them lights are bright.

This happened several weeks ago while the regular season was progressing, and while Taylor was lobbying for NFL Defensive Player of the Year against Merriman, so there is some context here.

I thought Merriman handled the performance-enhancer situation pretty well.

I like the kid.

This happened several weeks ago while the regular season was progressing, and while Taylor was lobbying for NFL Defensive Player of the Year against Merriman, so there is some context here.

I thought Merriman handled the performance-enhancer situation pretty well.

I like the kid.

You mean the performance enhancers worked well? He played the "it was an accident" card didn't he? I think he's a cheater regardless of how he handled the situation. I don't think he should be allowed in the pro bowl.