Danville 13 Lincoln County 7

I got to watch about the first quarter and a half, and I thought Danville looked much better than expected.  Offensive line was getting a good push and Danville still has Danville speed.  Good win for the ADS.  I wished I could have stayed and watched all of this.  Sounded like a great game!  

1 minute ago, theguru said:

Perseverance Admirals, love it!

They are just annually so difficult for teams in this area (minus Boyle) to beat, no matter the situation. Their chokehold on the Lincoln, Garrard, Mercer, Casey, etc. series in phenomenal. I don't believe in their Ghost in Blue stuff but I do believe there is something of a mental hurdle several teams in our area struggle to overcome playing Danville in football.

• Like 2

Danville's defense played lights out. They held Clayton Davis and Lee Amon in check for the most part. I hate to say this but Danville is really missing Sage Dawson at QB. There offense is Caleb Burns right, Caleb Burns left. They have to open it up more if they want to succeed going forward. I'm still wondering why Corden Crawford played one snap on offense and none of defense. That blew my mind. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Statsdontlie said:

Danville's defense played lights out. They held Clayton Davis and Lee Amon in check for the most part. I hate to say this but Danville is really missing Sage Dawson at QB. There offense is Caleb Burns right, Caleb Burns left. They have to open it up more if they want to succeed going forward. I'm still wondering why Corden Crawford played one snap on offense and none of defense. That blew my mind. 

I doubt Sage Dawson expected Danville to have a better record than Boyle County two weeks in. 

3 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I doubt Sage Dawson expected Danville to have a better record than Boyle County two weeks in. 

I can't speak for all Boyle folks but I promise you I could care less about how Danville does against Garrard and Lincoln counties. 

• Like 2

Nice win for the Admirals. This was a hard fought contest that came down to the wire. The Admirals had a big time goal line stand inside their own 5 yard line to close this game out. Danville’s overall team speed and strength up front was key in this one.