Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Oh, we all are ready to roll. The large majority realizes it is better to roll in a week or two versus tomorrow.

 

I am fine with that. :thumb:

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

OK, I'll rephrase that, Lets say Ky. opens everything and Oh. doesn't, do you want everybody from Oh. in your pool?

 

Gross! I don't want any dirty buckeyes in my pool!

 

Seriously, if bars open first in Ohio you can bet everything you own I will be in the Buckeye getting amongst it!

I disagree, I think the mostly silent majority is ready to roll.

 

Oh, we all are ready to roll. The large majority realizes it is better to roll in a week or two versus tomorrow.

 

I am fine with that. :thumb:

 

Here is a link to poll just taken that says 70% of Americans don't want states to reopen till healthcare officials approve.

 

Poll: More than 7

I believe it is a very, very small minority of citizens pushing to open now, but the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

 

There are people protesting all over the country. Virtually everyone I know from every where around the country wants businesses to open.

 

I think it's the people that want things closed who are the squeaky wheel trying to impose their will on others.

There are people protesting all over the country. Virtually everyone I know from every where around the country wants businesses to open.

 

I think it's the people that want things closed who are the squeaky wheel trying to impose their will on others.

 

The squeaky 100. You get 100 people to show up for a protest and everyone thinks it is a mass movement.

 

Absolutely everyone wants to reopen now. The large majority care enough about family and friends over money to wait and open safely.

 

Would you want your 75 year old dad, mom or grandparents going out to a crowded restaurant, sports event or even church tomorrow?

Here is a link to poll just taken that says 70% of Americans don't want states to reopen till healthcare officials approve.

 

Poll: More than 7 percent of Americans support coronavirus stay-at-home orders | TheHill

 

Honestly, I thought the number would be higher than 70%.

 

Until...

 

It reminds me of closing scene of Three Days of The Condor.

 

1:00 to 1:30, "Not now, then! People won't want us to ask them." Its easy to say you support something - until you can not feed your family. And that is coming.

 

 

I hate to be gloomer-doomer, but was on a number of calls today. The stoppage is now hitting just about every company. Almost every single company is laying off or planning to do so by end of the month mostly likely. And it will not stop with the first wave. Rounds two and three are being teed up already. And if you are laid off - there is no meaningful jobs.

The squeaky 100. You get 100 people to show up for a protest and everyone thinks it is a mass movement.

 

Absolutely everyone wants to reopen now. The large majority care enough about family and friends over money to wait and open safely.

 

Would you want your 75 year old dad, mom or grandparents going out to a crowded restaurant, sports event or even church tomorrow?

 

There is a silent majority that wants a more aggressive approach. Its not a binary approach, though the lock-downers what it to be portrayed as such.

Until...

 

It reminds me of closing scene of Three Days of The Condor.

 

1:00 to 1:30, "Not now, then! People won't want us to ask them." Its easy to say you support something - until you can not feed your family. And that is coming.

 

 

I hate to be gloomer-doomer, but was on a number of calls today. The stoppage is now hitting just about every company. Almost every single company is laying off or planning to do so by end of the month mostly likely. And it will not stop with the first wave. Rounds two and three are being teed up already. And if you are laid off - there is no meaningful jobs.

 

I get all that, and I agree we can't stay in shutdown mode. But we need two or three more weeks at least to get in front of this or we will really be in trouble. That's why trillions of dollars are being handed out.

The squeaky 100. You get 100 people to show up for a protest and everyone thinks it is a mass movement.

 

Absolutely everyone wants to reopen now. The large majority care enough about family and friends over money to wait and open safely.

 

Would you want your 75 year old dad, mom or grandparents going out to a crowded restaurant, sports event or even church tomorrow?

 

They are not throwing the doors open and forcing people to leave their homes. They are doing it in steps and placing regulations on businesses that decide to reopen. Those who wish to stay on lockdown may continue to do so.

They are not throwing the doors open and forcing people to leave their homes. They are doing it in steps and placing regulations on businesses that decide to reopen. Those who wish to stay on lockdown may continue to do so.

 

Georgia is throwing the doors open.

The squeaky 100. You get 100 people to show up for a protest and everyone thinks it is a mass movement.

 

Absolutely everyone wants to reopen now. The large majority care enough about family and friends over money to wait and open safely.

 

Would you want your 75 year old dad, mom or grandparents going out to a crowded restaurant, sports event or even church tomorrow?

 

My 81 year old mother knows how to take care of herself and wouldn't do that. She understands what's going on, and knows how to take precautions.

 

You're acting as if when we open businesses back up that everyone is just going to run out and play sardines.

 

Not gonna happen. Most people a very responsible.

 

I'm fine with lowering building capacities for a while.

 

I'm fine with leaving schools closed until fall, because kids can't be expected to share a desk with 8 other kids and not bring things home.

Georgia is throwing the doors open.

 

But they are not forcing people out of their houses if they want to stay in. No one has to participate if they don't want to.

But they are not forcing people out of their houses if they want to stay in. No one has to participate if they don't want to.

 

Two more weeks is huge. Are you saying people can't wait two more weeks?

 

Why did we print trillions of dollars if we can't wait even two more weeks?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.