Holmes vs. Beechwood (35th District) Predictions/Updates

Another incredibly weak take. The act is getting incredibly old. Have some class and tip your hat to Holy Cross and be thankful you weren't playing a good team tonight.

Everyone, EVERYONE, is vulnerable in the postseason, just ask Bourbon County, Louisville Collegiate, and Henry Clay.

Oh, wait, I forgot...that school in Park Hills is untouchable.

The three schools you mentioned have been beaten by teams in their own regions this year, so I wouldn't classify them as being untouchable. Has CCH lost to a NKY team this year? Also, trust me, I am not a fan of that school in Park Hills.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The three schools you mentioned have been beaten by teams in their own regions this year, so I wouldn't classify them as being untouchable. Has CCH lost to a NKY team this year? Also, trust me, I am not a fan of that school in Park Hills.

First, you're building bridges. Second, sigh, this shouldn't have to be explained further. Just...it's very simple...be decent. Start there. End there. Anything else is just, startlingly weak.

I'm not sure that I would go as far as calling the colonels the "greatest" every year. If I remember correctly, the tigers won the 35th district last year.

What CovCath fan is saying anything of the sort? I don't see any overzealous CovCath people predicting anything, or frankly exhibiting any type of a fait accompli attitude.

What CovCath fan is saying anything of the sort? I don't see any overzealous CovCath people predicting anything, or frankly exhibiting any type of a fait accompli attitude.

It seems a non-CovCath person is getting everyone fired up about CovCath...

Isn't this supposed to be about Holmes - Beechwood?

As to this game, I think if Holmes can survive the 1st quarter, they have a shot of winning.

My understanding is Rylee is playing. The Tigers are at full strength. And as for the school in park hills....they are not unbeatable in the 9th Region until the 9th Region Tournament is played next week. No team....not any team....is given the trophy and the seed to play in the sweet sixteen in lexington without winning their region. Are they favored..absolutely. Can they be beaten...absolutely...but that is for another day.

My understanding is Rylee is playing. The Tigers are at full strength. And as for the school in park hills....they are not unbeatable in the 9th Region until the 9th Region Tournament is played next week. No team....not any team....is given the trophy and the seed to play in the sweet sixteen in lexington without winning their region. Are they favored..absolutely. Can they be beaten...absolutely...but that is for another day.

Thanks, great to know.