Russell 74 Elliott County 71

Ashland is averaging 63.5 points per game while giving up 61.5 points per game. Russell is averaging 67 points per game and giving up 58.5 points per game. So not only are you out scoring Ashland, but also giving up less points.

wow, thanks for the math work, we didnt cover that section in 6th grade:thumb:

So , you think that is good enough for a WARNING?:banana:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, thanks for the math work, we didnt cover that section in 6th grade:thumb:

So , you think that is good enough for a WARNING?:banana:

No problem.

I wouldnt pull out the warning yet,I think the kids play will say enough for the team rather than a fan warning us all. I do believe a warning from Russell would be taken more seriously than the first warning of the year.

No problem.

I wouldnt pull out the warning yet,I think the kids play will say enough for the team rather than a fan warning us all. I do believe a warning from Russell would be taken more seriously than the first warning of the year.

Well, I'm not about to issue a warning, but if Russell is averaging more points than the team we were "warned" about, and I DID issue a warning, would that qualify for a SUPER WARNING,

or a RAISED ALERT LEVEL, or an EXTRA WARNING, A I'M NOT KIDDING WARNING, or just a 'WATCH OUT"

Jussssst wondering:scared:

Maynard had 6pts and 0 boards according to 007. He got alot of hype on here earlier and I'm curious how his numbers have been in their other games. It seems there will be tough treading in the Elliott scorebook with 3 other scorers. Just curious how he's fared.

Ferguson was a beast in the paint

D

He is fun to watch as well as the Faulkners. I watched Ferg play several games this summer and he can dominate 6'4" opponents in the post. He is a very quick jumper and has great post moves. He is also lights out from 3 point range. Having walked next to Ferg my guess he is 5' 11" at best.

Pretty amazing what he can do!!!!!

Elliott played well and Russell played well, hitting the big last shot. Elliott will probably outhustle everyone they play, but that will only take you so far with a complete lack of size. Ferguson is tough in the paint, but still undersized and he is not getting much help. And for those who doubted VanHoose as a D-1 player...you are dead wrong. He can play as a freshman and he will develop into a solid D-1 player.

Maynard had 6pts and 0 boards according to 007. He got alot of hype on here earlier and I'm curious how his numbers have been in their other games. It seems there will be tough treading in the Elliott scorebook with 3 other scorers. Just curious how he's fared.

Maynard actually had 8 pts. and a couple boards. Against Raceland he had 11 pts. and 4 rebs. including 3 threes. Against East Carter he had 8 pts. and 5 rebounds and 2 stls. with 2 threes.

Spindoc

I saw the stats on Elliott & noticed 0 rebounds from Maynard. I know this to be incorrect because he had an offensive rebound & putback for Elliotts 1st bucket of the game right in front of where I was sitting. Easy to remember because they went a long time b4 scoring again. They were down 20-4 fast. Bandits stats above seem accurate. Maynard been playing good ball for them. It was a great game, lots of fun to watch no matter who you were pulling for

The kid is the real deal. Seriously, he could very well be the best player in the state. I know Evansville is D-I but I believe they got a steal in him. He just dosent get the recognition he deserves.

Great player, quick release, deadly accurate and is bigger than most realize.

It's interesting that the difference in scoring between the two leading scorers for each school was also the margin of this game:

VanHoose 35 + Robinson 15 = 50

Ferguson 27 + Ethan Faulkner 20 = 47

Difference = +3 Russell

The supporting five from each school tied at 24 points.

I have no idea what this indicates, if anything... just an observation.

Great game to watch I am glad I drove to Sandy Hook to watch this game it was worth the price of admisson. Vanhoose played a great game and hit some tough shots with Ethan Faulkner all over him. Ferguson played a great game and seems to be getting his stroke back. Ethan hit some big shots. Gil and Robinson were the difference in the game that got a ton of offensive rebounds and putbacks. Maynard for Elliott has played good all year he isnt going to get alot of looks but when he does he has to knock them down.