Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Orleans police issue a warrant for Odell Beckham Jr .

Featured Replies

Per ESPN the New Orleans police have issued a warrant for Odell for simple battery. According to the warrant in the LSU locker room Beckham slapped a member of the Superdome security on the buttocks. It was actually filed the charge. If convicted penalty can be up to $1000 or 6 months in jail or both.

Odell is a clown but this is a joke. Why didn't they arrest him right then if it was an issue?

Odell is a clown but this is a joke. Why didn't they arrest him right then if it was an issue?

 

To the bolded, I agree 100%

 

To the underlined, I imagine it is because it hadn't gone viral and hurt his pride yet. Now he likely sees a payday.

Odell is a clown but this is a joke. Why didn't they arrest him right then if it was an issue?

 

I doubt a security officer has arrest powers. This is ridiculous though.

Hey, but I'm pretty sure when Kevin Stefanski said "Personalities are welcome, production is required," that wasn't the type of production he was talking about.

Security person should have decked him, if they were offended.

Was the security guard male or female? I think the warrant is a little over the top but the judge should hold him over until the next circus comes through town and ship him out when they leave.

Was the security guard male or female? I think the warrant is a little over the top but the judge should hold him over until the next circus comes through town and ship him out when they leave.

 

Male.

It’s really not that hard to keep your hands to yourself. Listening to the talking heads on ESPN today whining that the cop should’ve let it go. They’d be the first ones crying or complaining if a cop legally went hands on with Odell for it.

 

As for the reason why he didn’t arrest right there. There’s a lot of reasons that could’ve played into it. I’ll give my reason I would’ve done the same thing. Maybe he wasn’t sure who actually did it even though he may have been pretty sure it was Odell. Next, is the juice worth the squeeze, meaning yea you can go ahead and go hands on, which would’ve made things worse. It’s been speculated Odell was under the influence of some things, on top of the fact you’re outnumbered by a lot more physically superior grown men. No rush to take him then. You know who he is and having the judge approved warrant gives more legal credibility, plus you control the atmosphere he’s arrested in, which is obviously going to be him turning himself in, with his attorney which safer for both the officer and Odell. At the end of the day, this is on Odell. Keep your freaking hands to yourself and have some respect for the guy just doing his job.

 

Odell was trying to embarrass the officer and he probably did. But in the end, the Officer gets the last laugh.

Was the security guard male or female? I think the warrant is a little over the top but the judge should hold him over until the next circus comes through town and ship him out when they leave.

 

Does the bolded matter? Not looking to make argument, genuinely asking.

I think that if the guard had been a female, maybe a charge with sexual implications could have been brought.

Does the bolded matter? Not looking to make argument, genuinely asking.

 

I think they would have done something immediately if it were a female.

I think that if the guard had been a female, maybe a charge with sexual implications could have been brought.

 

I think they would have done something immediately if it were a female.

 

Makes sense. Thanks!

I think that if the guard had been a female, maybe a charge with sexual implications could have been brought.

 

So men can’t be sexually assaulted by other men? It happens more often than you would think. You can’t just go up to strangers (or really anyone) and slap them on the butt.

So men can’t be sexually assaulted by other men? It happens more often than you would think. You can’t just go up to strangers (or really anyone) and slap them on the butt.

 

Of course they can. I just think it is more prima facie with a woman.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.