Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carson Palmer.....MVP????

Featured Replies

It's not that far-fetched at this point....

 

Stats don't lie, and if the Bengals make the playoffs, it'll be interesting.....

 

 

QB Rating: 99.7%

Comp. %: 64.5%

Yds: 3102

TDs: 22

Ints: 8

 

 

What say you?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not that far-fetched at this point....

 

Stats don't lie, and if the Bengals make the playoffs, it'll be interesting.....

 

 

QB Rating: 99.7%

Comp. %: 64.5%

Yds: 3102

TDs: 22

Ints: 8

 

 

What say you?

 

I could be wrong, but was you the person who said that maybe the Bengals should bench Palmer and let Doug Johnson play? :D

He should win comeback POY. I do not think he wins MVP. LT IMO wins that.

He should win comeback POY. I do not think he wins MVP. LT IMO wins that.

:thumb: On the comeback POY.

 

Not a chance for MVP. LT is going to smash Alexander's NFL record from last year, to go along with all the TD's he's caught and thrown. He, rightfully so, should be the MVP.

  • Author
I could be wrong, but was you the person who said that maybe the Bengals should bench Palmer and let Doug Johnson play? :D

 

 

I never said he should be benched, but I was the one who said if they didn't right the ship that you had to consider a change......As usual, I was wrong.:lol:

He can make a case for 2nd...

I thought it first....:D

I posted it first... :banana: :p

Take a look @ LT's stats...then think about the statement of Carson for MVP :lol:.

 

Also, Peyton Manning's numbers are just as good with more passing yards, so as of now he'd be #2 in my poll with Carson at 3 or 4.

Brees

Rough gig. First LT and now Bush 7 yards behind him. Pays the bills...

I would give it to Brees after all that he has done. New team, shoulder surgery. Stats wise he's been par with Manning all year long and both were a lil behind McNabb. However, I think TD machine LT gets it.

The Chargers have a legitimate shot at the Super Bowl and LT accounts for over 50% of their total offense. Combine that with smashing the TD record, being one of the league's top 3 marquee players, and being a tremendous role model (flip the ball to the ref and so forth), and I think he gets every single MVP vote.

1. LT, if he destroys the TD mark

2. Brees, if the Saints get to the playoffs and he comes anywhere near Marino's yardage record.

3. Palmer

4. Manning the elder

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.