December 5, 200619 yr Author 1. LT, if he destroys the TD mark 2. Brees, if the Saints get to the playoffs and he comes anywhere near Marino's yardage record. 3. Palmer 4. Manning the elder Manning would've done just fine:lol: ......No one's going to put Eli in there top 4 for anything, except maybe disappointments....
December 5, 200619 yr Manning would've done just fine:lol: ......No one's going to put Eli in there top 4 for anything, except maybe disappointments.... "The elder" was for halfback20's clarification.
December 5, 200619 yr Manning would've done just fine:lol: ......No one's going to put Eli in there top 4 for anything, except maybe disappointments.... I wouldn't say a 2nd year starter QB with 19 TD's is a complete disapointment. If that was the case many QB's who went on to become hall of famers were once "disapointments" :lol:.
December 5, 200619 yr "The elder" was for halfback20's clarification. Do I look that stupid? Don't answer that...
December 5, 200619 yr It's not that far-fetched at this point.... Stats don't lie, and if the Bengals make the playoffs, it'll be interesting..... QB Rating: 99.7% Comp. %: 64.5% Yds: 3102 TDs: 22 Ints: 8 What say you? first off, QB rating isnt a %. secondly, if anyone besides LT wins MVP its rigged
December 5, 200619 yr What are the stipulations to qualify for Comeback-er of the year? It seems it has always been either A) you played really poorly the previous season or B) you missed either all or most of the previous year, for whatever reason. Don't know how CP qualifies, based on the history of the award. Wasn't he to be the Pro Bowl starter?
December 5, 200619 yr Now that would have been impressive... He said "to be". I don't see how he could win comeback player of the year either...
December 5, 200619 yr He said "to be". I don't see how he could win comeback player of the year either... I dont think he would qualify for comeback player of the year, since he played all year last year. But I think he should get it. I mean most people who tear their ACL just during the middle of the year, dont make it back for the start of the next season. And he tore it in Jan. and still made it back in time to start the season, and has been one of the top 5 players in the NFL, and that is just remarkable.. The person though that was going to get it was McNabb but since he is done, I think it will be Pennington who gets comeback player of the year now...
December 5, 200619 yr Has anybody ever answered these questions on espn.com... http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/polling?event_id=2321 They were posted on Aug 16 so most of the answers are all most clear but how would you answer them ????
December 5, 200619 yr What are the stipulations to qualify for Comeback-er of the year? As I expected, Carson most assuredly qualifies under the NFL guidelines for the award: The NFL Comeback Player of the Year Award has been given out after every season since 1972, except for 1985 when no winner was selected. The player named Comeback Player of the Year shows perseverance in overcoming adversity, in the form of not being in the NFL the previous year, a severe injury, or simply poor performance
December 5, 200619 yr Sorry to burst your bubble but Drew Brees will win comeback player of the year. He deserves it for having one of the best passing seasons of all time.
December 5, 200619 yr ESPN's top five QB's didn't include Palmer. It did include Brees, Romo, Brady, Manning, and (I'm blanking).
December 5, 200619 yr ESPN's top five QB's didn't include Palmer. It did include Brees, Romo, Brady, Manning, and (I'm blanking). Romo? might as well add Garcia to the list after last night :scared:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.