Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carson Palmer.....MVP????

Featured Replies

He should win comeback POY. I do not think he wins MVP. LT IMO wins that.

 

I agree, but Carson has come around of late, I think Lewis may have brought him back a little early.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LT for MVP

 

Rex Grossman for biggest flop (on a 10-2 team)

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I agree, but Carson has come around of late, I think Lewis may have brought him back a little early.

Bring him back later, and risk the fact he would still be rounding in to form over the last three weeks...

I agree, but Carson has come around of late, I think Lewis may have brought him back a little early.

 

Why do you think that? No matter when he brought him back Carson wasn't going to just come straight in and start playing at his all-pro level. It would have still took him awhile to shake off the rust. I think Marvin dealt the Palmer situation better than any other coach could have in that situation...

It's not that far-fetched at this point....

 

Stats don't lie, and if the Bengals make the playoffs, it'll be interesting.....

 

 

QB Rating: 99.7%

Comp. %: 64.5%

Yds: 3102

TDs: 22

Ints: 8

 

 

What say you?

 

It's far-fetched for anyone other than Tomlinson to win MVP.

 

But, Palmer is having a nice season. Especially, coming off a knee injury so quick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.