Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Freshmen Standings

Featured Replies

How did Lother look? I know the Frosh Birds are missing some guys from last year's 8th grade state champ team.

Why are they missing them??????? Are they not playing or what???

  • Replies 241
  • Views 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are they missing them??????? Are they not playing or what???

 

word on street is Collinsworth is sitting out healing leg injury...others are lifting for football. Apparently there were no cuts at this level due to lack of turnout at tryout. They have maybe 13 players which IMO is plenty..... just what I heard.

 

Boone Frosh should be very good....

 

As far as Brossart wiping the plate of their division.....that goes without saying. They defiinitely should be playing in another division as they are clearly a basketball school.

word on street is Collinsworth is sitting out healing leg injury...others are lifting for football. Apparently there were no cuts at this level due to lack of turnout at tryout. They have maybe 13 players which IMO is plenty..... just what I heard.

 

Boone Frosh should be very good....

 

As far as Brossart wiping the plate of their division.....that goes without saying. They defiinitely should be playing in another division as they are clearly a basketball school.

This is usually the level in which kids begin to weed themselves out. See how many of that 13 tryout next year.

How did Lother look? I know the Frosh Birds are missing some guys from last year's 8th grade state champ team.

 

Isn't Lother playing Varsity ??? (LOL)

Isn't Lother playing Varsity ??? (LOL)

:laugh: I had to get a piece ot that :laugh:

word on street is Collinsworth is sitting out healing leg injury...others are lifting for football. Apparently there were no cuts at this level due to lack of turnout at tryout. They have maybe 13 players which IMO is plenty..... just what I heard.

 

Boone Frosh should be very good....

 

As far as Brossart wiping the plate of their division.....that goes without saying. They defiinitely should be playing in another division as they are clearly a basketball school.

 

Brossart is a DII school.

As far as Brossart wiping the plate of their division.....that goes without saying. They defiinitely should be playing in another division as they are clearly a basketball school.
We do play in a different division. We play in NKAC Division II. We just happened to open the season with a few D-III games (played as independents) prior to playing the conference schedule.

 

The cheese will start to get more binding here shortly. Campbell County, Harrison County, Holy Cross, LexCath, and Highlands loom.

No scores lately? I believe that Highlands frosh played last night against Newport. Any results?

No scores lately? I believe that Highlands frosh played last night against Newport. Any results?

I believe it was JV last night.

Brossart 56 - Beechwood 43 - Thursday, December 7th

  • Author

12-7-06

 

Ryle 49

Scott 29

:ylsuper:

Stephen Kowolonek HHS goes hangs 18 on the Breds:banana:

 

Is he relation to the standout football player from Newport from '85?

Isn't Lother playing Varsity ??? (LOL)

 

After watching the Varsity play tonight.....you answer that for me. I havent seen him play, only read about him and know he was MVP of 8th grade State tourney so he obviously can play with bigger kids.

 

BTW- who else in the school can run the point outside of Nic Simpson, McGraw and Josh conner? Enlighten me because I am unfamiliar with the current 10th graders..... You can never have enough ballhandlers on your bench. Atleast that is my theory.

Is he relation to the standout football player from Newport from '85?

 

Its his Dad, he is very nice guy might I add.

I believe it was JV last night.

half th JV WAS frosh!!....and Zach Lother was not among them???

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.