9th Region Freshmen Standings

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are they missing them??????? Are they not playing or what???

word on street is Collinsworth is sitting out healing leg injury...others are lifting for football. Apparently there were no cuts at this level due to lack of turnout at tryout. They have maybe 13 players which IMO is plenty..... just what I heard.

Boone Frosh should be very good....

As far as Brossart wiping the plate of their division.....that goes without saying. They defiinitely should be playing in another division as they are clearly a basketball school.

word on street is Collinsworth is sitting out healing leg injury...others are lifting for football. Apparently there were no cuts at this level due to lack of turnout at tryout. They have maybe 13 players which IMO is plenty..... just what I heard.

As far as Brossart wiping the plate of their division.....that goes without saying. They defiinitely should be playing in another division as they are clearly a basketball school.

This is usually the level in which kids begin to weed themselves out. See how many of that 13 tryout next year.

Brossart is a DII school.

We do play in a different division. We play in NKAC Division II. We just happened to open the season with a few D-III games (played as independents) prior to playing the conference schedule.

The cheese will start to get more binding here shortly. Campbell County, Harrison County, Holy Cross, LexCath, and Highlands loom.

Isn't Lother playing Varsity ??? (LOL)

After watching the Varsity play tonight.....you answer that for me. I havent seen him play, only read about him and know he was MVP of 8th grade State tourney so he obviously can play with bigger kids.

BTW- who else in the school can run the point outside of Nic Simpson, McGraw and Josh conner? Enlighten me because I am unfamiliar with the current 10th graders..... You can never have enough ballhandlers on your bench. Atleast that is my theory.