9th Region Freshmen Standings

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt there but this could be the payback for not coming out last year....that would really stink. I can relate as I sat out football my jr yr in high school to focus on b-ball...decided to play F-ball again my Sr. year and coach didnt start me until the 3rd game. Just a little message i think. Or, maybe he played and just didnt hit the box score.

When the game is out of hand, anybody in the game at that point is trying to get their name in the paper. :jump:

First off this stuff does not need to be in this thread and secondly since none of you guys were there you should not speculate. Drew Simons was the first guy off the bench and picked up 3 fouls in the first half. Played a pretty decent floor game, but did struggle a little with his shot. Probably a combination of not being in that situation for some time and getting the football rust off.

First off this stuff does not need to be in this thread and secondly since none of you guys were there you should not speculate. Drew Simons was the first guy off the bench and picked up 3 fouls in the first half. Played a pretty decent floor game, but did struggle a little with his shot. Probably a combination of not being in that situation for some time and getting the football rust off.

Your probably right...this is a Frosh thread I seem to have forgotten. Comments were only to provoke someone to give us more info.. like you did. Not scoring seems a little more understandable since it was his first game Highlands game in a while

Heard the Freshman Birds knocked off Elder today by 2 pts. Can anyone confirm?

Boone County 4-0

W Ryle, Holy Cross, Newport, Dixie

L

Highlands 2-0

W NCC, Elder

L

Holy Cross 3-1

W Conner, Scott, Holmes

L Boone

Dixie 2-1

W Newport, Conner

L Boone

Newport 2-2

W Scott, Lloyd

L Dixie, Boone

Ryle 1-1

W Scott

L Boone

Conner 1-2

W Scott

L Holy Cross, Dixie

Beechwood 0-1

W

L Brossart

Bellevue 0-1

W

L Brossart

Dayton 0-1

W

L Brossart

Holmes 0-1

W

L HC

Lloyd 0-1

W

L Newport

Newport Central Catholic 0-1

W

L Highlands

St. Henry No Report

W

L

Heritage No Report

W

L

Covington Latin No Report

W

L

Covington Catholic No Report

W

L

Ludlow No Report

W

L

Villa Madonna No Report

W

L

Really need some help to keep this up to date. If you know any scores please post or send me a PM. I will update again if I get any new info. Thanks to those who have shared scores.