BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2019 – Off Season Discussion

Godot

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEXT: It was brought to my attention that I did not include the Flex position when we voted on adding the TE. So here goes the second round of voting. If you want to use and add the Flex vote yes on the MFL website. If you want to leave it as is (QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 TE, 1 PK, & 1 DEF vote no.

If we vote to add the Flex, the total roster size will remain at 16.

0704-02.JPG

Edited by Godot

I got the Timeline finalized this morning:

2019 Timeline

August 11th – 8:00 PM CST ~ Deadline for declaring your keepers

August 18th – 7:00 AM CST ~ Start of the Draft (Using the MFL site)

- The Draft will start with a 24 hour clock. After one week of drafting, if the estimated completion date (ECD) extends to 9/8 or later the draft clock will change to 18 hours (without notice) until the ECD falls back to 9/3

- On August 24th, if the estimated completion date (ECD) extends to 9/5 or later the draft clock will change to 12 hours (without notice) until the ECD falls back to 9/3.

- On August 30th, if the estimated completion date (ECD) extends to 9/6 or later the draft clock will change to 6 hours (without notice) until the ECD falls back to 9/3

- On September 5th, if the estimated completion date (ECD) extends to 9/6 or later the draft clock will change to 2 hours (without notice) until end of the Draft.

TBD – After the Draft (both Conferences) has been completed for 36 hours, Free Agency start on the next occurrence of 6:00 PM CST.

Sept 5th – first NFL game (Green Bay at Chicago)