BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2019 – Off Season Discussion

Godot

I voted yes, but I'd think we'd still want a Flex too. So starting lineup would be:

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 Flex

1 TE

1 K

1 D

I do like that better.
If the TE passes we will put the flex option up for a vote.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 players is plenty, still gives you 7 bench players and leaves players that could randomly help your team on a given week in waivers.

Agreed. Too many players on rosters just results in owners burying guys on their bench just so other owners can't make moves.

Agreed. Too many players on rosters just results in owners burying guys on their bench just so other owners can't make moves.

Or aggravates owners because they left more points on their bench than in their lineup haha! That problem doesn't often happen in this league when we had 16 guys.

I'm trying to set the schedule for the remainder of the off season, mainly the Draft. We always shoot for the Draft to be done a few days before the first NFL game (which is Sept 5th this year) so we can have a couple of days of free agency before we must set our first rosters.

Normally we are drafting 256 players, this year we will only be drafting 192, which is 64 less for those not wanting to do the math lol. I’ve looked at when we finish our Drafts and looked at when we get to the 192th player point, we draft those guys around 10-12 days before the first NFL game.

I’m thinking that we can wait a week later than normal to set our keepers and start the Draft and still have plenty of time to finish Drafting. What do you guys think?