Who wins the 3A state title?  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 3A state title?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely not.

Let's see they are located in Campbell County, but are north of Campbell County High School. They are South of the City of Newport and Newport Public High School, and many years ago that they used to have a Catholic High School in their Town, and the former Basketball of the Catholic High School coached prior to coaching at their school and then on to NKU.... They have won more State Championship in Soccer by their girls team than any other girls soccer team in NKy and their best basketball player ever, at least I think so, was a girl.... Any better idea now....:D :D

Let's see they are located in Campbell County, but are north of Campbell County High School. They are South of the City of Newport and Newport Public High School, and many years ago that they used to have a Catholic High School in their Town, and the former Basketball of the Catholic High School coached prior to coaching at their school and then on to NKU.... They have won more State Championship in Soccer by their girls team than any other girls soccer team in NKy and their best basketball player ever, at least I think so, was a girl.... Any better idea now....:D :D

He got it but I just had to throw in they are tied with Trinity for number of state Football Championships.:thumb:

Might be the last time I can say that till next year.

Back to the CovCath/BG game:

From the Bowling Green Daily News:

‘D' Reloaded: Bowling Green defense still stout despite replacing six starters

On paper, the Bowling Green defense may not appear as dominant as last year's.

They're not as big or experienced and they haven't put up the same jaw-dropping numbers. Luckily for the Purples, none of the games this season have been played on paper.

As Bowling Green prepares for its Class 3A state championship game against Covington Catholic on Friday at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium, it's doing so with a new identity on defense. With six starters gone from last season, the Purples have new personnel and a new style.

“I think we're a different style of defense because of our size,” Bowling Green defensive coordinator Jeff Griffith said. “We're smaller, but we're doing a lot more slanting and moving to take advantage of our quickness. Last year, we were just bigger and stronger than a lot of teams, especially up front.”