stick1

Who wins the 3A state title?  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 3A state title?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

predict cov cath by 2 tds or more. have seen both teams play and don't think bg has seen anything like covcaths passing game. bg has more team speed and d1 recruits but can't run outside without oline holding. bg has finally developed a passing game but feel covcaths defense will put too much pressure on steelman for passing game to be effective. also feel covcaths brutal schedule will also pay off in the end. this game will still most likely be the best game of the four finals.

predict cov cath by 2 tds or more. have seen both teams play and don't think bg has seen anything like covcaths passing game. bg has more team speed and d1 recruits but can't run outside without oline holding. bg has finally developed a passing game but feel covcaths defense will put too much pressure on steelman for passing game to be effective. also feel covcaths brutal schedule will also pay off in the end. this game will still most likely be the best game of the four finals.

Please Re-read rule #13. Thanks.

If you can't figure out the location, your not a Cardinals Fan.:D

Wrong Cardinals chief! :banana: I'm an Ohioan. My Cardinals reside at 8801 Cheviot Road and will be playing on Sat 11/25 for the right to go to the Ohio Division I State Championship.

But good thought...;)

Friday at 7:30 huh? I may have to check the schedule...

-CF

Sutton, Bovard, and the QB are good, but they aren't Burke, Caldwell, and Burbage. This will indeed be a close one, but BG is one of the top5 teams in the state, probably right behind Trinity and Mercer. CovCath is also a top5 team, but I think BG is just a little better. It will be one worth watching, but BG wins.