Tennessee 83 Iowa 77

MJAlltheWay24

Tennessee had a 25 point lead in the first half that went all the way to zero as Iowa twice tied it in regulation. Tennessee missed a three pointer with less than 5 seconds that would have won it in regulation, but they scored seven in a row to open overtime. They never trailed in the entire game, and narrowly avoided an unthinkable loss.

UT was up 25 in the first half and 21 in half time. Iowa battle back and take it to OT.

Sure turned into a fun game to start the last day of my favorite weekend of the year.

Agree. This was one of the better games of an otherwise un-entertaining weekend of games.

Was at a place where I couldn't hear the tv commentators, so never heard an explanation as to why Iowa wasn't granted the time out on the missed shot to end regulation. It looked like they replayed it a couple of times, and I thought it was at least close enough for the officials to take a look at it in the monitors, but it appeared they never did. Reason?

And as much as I like Admiral, I completely dislike Grant Williams. Very good player but I dislike him.

Can’t stand Grant Williams. He’s too good of a player to play the bush league style of basketball he does.

I hate UT, but the refs did everything they could to screw them. That horrible 3 point foul called with 2:39 left was a 5 point swing that almost cost UT the game. IUT had an uncontested dunk, instead of being up 5, suddenly the game was tied.

To be fair literally the possession before they called a foul on Iowa when the Iowa player never touched him. The tennesee player just lost the ball, and they made 2 points out of it.