Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 83 Iowa 77

Featured Replies

Tennessee had a 25 point lead in the first half that went all the way to zero as Iowa twice tied it in regulation. Tennessee missed a three pointer with less than 5 seconds that would have won it in regulation, but they scored seven in a row to open overtime. They never trailed in the entire game, and narrowly avoided an unthinkable loss.

  • Author

UT was up 25 in the first half and 21 in half time. Iowa battle back and take it to OT.

 

Sure turned into a fun game to start the last day of my favorite weekend of the year.

  • Author

Curious why Barnes kept Admiral on the bench the whole five minutes of OT. Love that kid.

  • Author
Curious why Barnes kept Admiral on the bench the whole five minutes of OT. Love that kid.

 

And as much as I like Admiral, I completely dislike Grant Williams. Very good player but I dislike him.

  • Author
They never trailed in the entire game, and narrowly avoided an unthinkable loss.

 

Did I hear right, would have been the biggest comeback win in tournament history?

UT was up 25 in the first half and 21 in half time. Iowa battle back and take it to OT.

 

Sure turned into a fun game to start the last day of my favorite weekend of the year.

 

Agree. This was one of the better games of an otherwise un-entertaining weekend of games.

Was at a place where I couldn't hear the tv commentators, so never heard an explanation as to why Iowa wasn't granted the time out on the missed shot to end regulation. It looked like they replayed it a couple of times, and I thought it was at least close enough for the officials to take a look at it in the monitors, but it appeared they never did. Reason?

Iowa returns all 5 starters and 8 of the 9 guys that saw action today...

Did I hear right, would have been the biggest comeback win in tournament history?

 

I think it would have equaled one between BYU and Iona, but that certainly wasn’t in the second round.

Iowa returns all 5 starters and 8 of the 9 guys that saw action today...

Isn't the Frederick player from CovCath at Iowa as a freshman? Redshirted this year?

I gave up on this one when Tennessee was up 25. Count me among those who acknowledge and admire the talent of Grant Williams, but he's so unlikable. A big flopping baby.

 

Caps a solid second round for the SEC.

And as much as I like Admiral, I completely dislike Grant Williams. Very good player but I dislike him.

Can’t stand Grant Williams. He’s too good of a player to play the bush league style of basketball he does.

I hate UT, but the refs did everything they could to screw them. That horrible 3 point foul called with 2:39 left was a 5 point swing that almost cost UT the game. IUT had an uncontested dunk, instead of being up 5, suddenly the game was tied.

I hate UT, but the refs did everything they could to screw them. That horrible 3 point foul called with 2:39 left was a 5 point swing that almost cost UT the game. IUT had an uncontested dunk, instead of being up 5, suddenly the game was tied.

 

To be fair literally the possession before they called a foul on Iowa when the Iowa player never touched him. The tennesee player just lost the ball, and they made 2 points out of it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.