NCC 26 Beechwood 21

gametime

Well I don't have a dog in this fight, but I'm gonna throw my paws in the mix. I have to agree with 3ptshooter and quickslick in this. They stated their opinions and wished NCC good luck, as do I. I'll be in Raceland Friday night to watch the game and rooting for NCC. Should Raceland win I'll root for them to win it all.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I said I was done. Thanks! If I didn't have such a commitment to Beechwood I would not have said anything on this thread, it is not my business. I will back the school and NKY teams as long as I live.

Envy creates jealously!

Don't leave the thread. It's just getting fun!! You have every right to back your team as does everyone else. I back my beloved Panthers to the max and that will never change.

Where is all this crap about being envious and glad Beechwood is down coming from? That is not the case at all. I have a close friend with a son on the team and I have been to several Beechwood games this year. I have seen and heard some disturbing things. What I have read on this site coming from Beechwood coaches disturbs me further.

I will pitch in with my 2 cebts worth based on over 50 years of football watching. Nearly everyone who saw the game thought that the referees did a poor job.....with most agreeing that there were poor calls each way. The referee who played beanbag with the football while the clock was running did not have enough common sense to call officials time out and re-set the clock. This well could have kept Beechwood from getting their 4 plays in at the end of the game. It would seem to me that it is incumbent on all of us to see that this officiating crew is not visited upon future teams competing for a chance to play for a state championship.

If indeed # 16 was given the ok and then flagged, this appears to me to be more than a judgment error. How then can we condemn a coach for pointing this out?

Frankly, I thought the best team won even though I am a long time Beechwood fan and I will be in Louisville cheering NewCath on , if they make it to the carpet. However, I don't want to see that crew there or at any other game ever again. And I don't think that either Beechwood

Coach or any other poster is wrong to point out that level of incompetance, as opposed to a couple of missed calls. What you stroke is what you get and tolerating extremely poor officiating and calling those who point it cry babies makes one a part of the problem.

Good luck to NewCath and I hope that those of you who do knee jerk support of officials will think a little more about where that leads.

The reason I brough up the game film was because in earlier posts I made reference that I would come back to this call after watching the film. I apologize for voicing my opinion but that is my right, so codemn me for that.

Some people have alot of nerve on this internet making accusations towards others regarding class. If they had any class they would not bring it up especially when they don't have a horse in the race. Some need to mind their own business and stay out of others especially if they have no clue to what is going on except for what they read.

Its funny you talking about voicing your opinion and how its your right which is true. But you are the same person who got all defensive on me when I stated my opinion in the prediction thread that I thought NCC would win. So you dont have much room to talk, because you did the same thing to me when I voiced my opinion...

I have seen many games, and actually I been at the two biggest games of the year this year for beechwood in the HC and NCC games and then also in a 3rd game when I saw them play Ludlow. I also follow every one of the Class A teams every week, so I do have a clue of what is going on. You say that since its not our team in it that we should mind our own business? But I was wondering when did BGP become a thing where you can only post in a thread when its about your team?

Finally what does being jealous have anything to do with this at all. The way I look at it both you and NCC are very successful programs, so why would I just want to put you down and not NCC because NCC is a great program as well. In fact even though I predicted NCC would win, I was wanting Beechwood to win though, because I do like how their program is run for the most part, and I think MOST of their fans have alot of class. So I really dont see your thing about being jealous has anything to do with this, because if I was jealous I wouldn't have been rooting for BW to win...

BTW thanks, I was wondering how you knew who the ref through the flag on. And if that is true it is a shame, but its over now and I think that is why the guy called you classless because you had to go over it again...