UL #3 in the AP poll

rltrace

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but the one that counts, the Coaches poll has Texas as 3 and Louisville as fourth. :mad:
At least the BCS poll takes precentage of vote... Louisville is practically tied with Texas for 3rd.

By the way, anyone want to see how SEC coaches voted?:rolleyes: I wonder if Louisville is even on their ballots.

By the way, anyone want to see how SEC coaches voted?:rolleyes: I wonder if Louisville is even on their ballots.

Why should that surprise you? It's obvious that the SEC coaches would rather see an SEC school (Florida) get in the title game over Louisville. It's all about the money.

That is why shock jocks should not be voters he is doing this for a reason. He is intentionally down playing all the Big East teams so a Big 12 team gets in to the NC.

I didn't think the AP Poll counted in the BCS Standings. :confused:

I didn't think the AP Poll counted in the BCS Standings. :confused:
It doesn't but it does influence voters of the coaches poll, the national debate, and the harris poll. It will be part of a major blitz by the sports media this week to down grade the #5 team in the nation's win over the #3 team in the nation while pushing the Florida 6 point win over Vandy, the 7 point win by The Ohio State University over abysmal Illinios and the 8 point win of Michigan against a poor MAC team as gritting wins that showed there ability to overcome adversity.:rolleyes:

It doesn't but it does influence voters of the coaches poll, the national debate, and the harris poll. It will be part of a major blitz by the sports media this week to down grade the #5 team in the nation's win over the #3 team in the nation while pushing the Florida 6 point win over Vandy, the 7 point win by The Ohio State University over abysmal Illinios and the 8 point win of Michigan against a poor MAC team as gritting wins that showed there ability to overcome adversity.:rolleyes:

In the BCS, UL has more points in the Harris than Texas. .01 behind Florida in the Coaches. The :cry: act is stale...

You're right. Terry Bradshaw sure didn't do Louisville any favors on Fox's NFL postgame show.

Yes but the one that counts, the Coaches poll has Texas as 3 and Louisville as fourth. :mad:

I really do not think Texas is the 3rd best team in the country. I mean just like Notre Dame they pretty much got dominated on their homefield, but they somehow now are number 3 over teams like UL, Florida,etc... I sure hope Texas does not find someway to get into the Title game...:madman:

I really do not think Texas is the 3rd best team in the country. I mean just like Notre Dame they pretty much got dominated on their homefield, but they somehow now are number 3 over teams like UL, Florida,etc... I sure hope Texas does not find someway to get into the Title game...:madman:

I'm with you on this. As opposed as I am to a lot of it, I'll listen to someone make the case for Florida or maybe even USC, but not Texas.