Everything posted by rltrace
-
Trinity/Cincinnati St. Xavier Predictions
The weekly MAXpreps national poll has Cincy St X at #2, Trinity at #20 and Dematha at #25.
-
Highlands 24 Trotwood Madison 20
Unfortunately I didn't get to see the big win over TM but 250 rushing is hard to beat. I have seen BG. They have an outstanding team. Offensively, excellent RBs, QB D1 passer with speed 80 yd TD run against Trinity, 2 D1 receivers. Very good defense. only weakness I saw was depth, they ran out of gas a little bit in the 4th against the Rocks and that hurt them. I'd like to hear the Guru's impression of a possible BG and HHS game and his thoughts on Trinity and Cincy St X now that he has seen them all in person.
-
Highlands 24 Trotwood Madison 20
Not surprised in the least, HHS finally played an Ohio school that was its size and proved once and for all that they can compete with Ohio schools their size. No upset here.
-
Highlands 24 Trotwood Madison 20
Way to represent HHS!!!!!!
-
Cincy St X vs DeMatha on ESPN now
Rock fans Cincy St X is on ESPN right now.
-
Highlands vs. Trotwood Madison
Are any of these games going to televised if so what channels?
-
Trinity Radio Call....
The voice of experience has spoken. Let the church say AMEN!!!
-
Trinity vs Moeller (JV Game)
The system seems to work rather well.
-
Trinity Radio Call....
Evidently there was alot of holding going on. Take a look at the picture on page c-7 in this morning Courier. There are 2 holds in that one picture It shows a Trinity player with a BG jersey in his hand and a BG player with a Trinity jersey in his hand. How funny is that?
-
Trinity 39 Bowling Green 28
Great Game by both teams. BG is BAD!!! Looked like 2 State Champions to me.
-
Highlands vs. Trotwood Madison
I am glad to see HHS play somebody in Ohio that's not a GCL school or Colerain and is closer to their own size. I like their chances. Cov Cath and other NKY schools please take note.
-
Cincy St X 35 Winton Woods (OH) 7
Tell us the horror stories and what to watch for?
-
Bowling Green vs Trinity Predictions
When Trinity has a good offense they are always very difficult to beat. If the QB is as good as advertised the other parts are already in order. Trinity rarely loses an opener and I think they have comeback to win the state the last 3 times they did.
-
Highlands/Lou Male Scrimmage
Wow go HHS!! Doesn't look too good for the Dawgs.
-
Highlands/Lou Male Scrimmage
Is Heyman a RB this year? WOW!!
-
Highlands/Lou Male Scrimmage
Can't speak for HHS but this is Male they lose a ton of talent every year if you don't believe it look at the Uof L roster. Dexter Heyman is an absolute stud.
-
Trinity vs. Cincinnati St. X ranked #1 in nation
I agree, Trinity, Male and Lou. St. X are KY's GCL.
-
Trinity/Scott County Scrimmage
Friday night at 7:30pm at Trinity. First shot to see the new Rocks.
-
Trinity vs. Cincinnati St. X ranked #1 in nation
CovCath has an outstanding AAA program and I admire them for taking on the Giants of GCL year end and year out, even though they are out manned. I was a little shocked by the score in the Bishop Watterson Game but after losing 2 in a row sometimes you have a klunker.
-
Trinity vs. Cincinnati St. X ranked #1 in nation
So let me see if I understand, if Trinity beats them all comparisons will stop and it will be another down year in Ohio high school football, but if they win, go undefeated and win the state they will be one of Ohio's all time greats.
-
Trinity vs. Cincinnati St. X ranked #1 in nation
Oh, they showed up. They were just reloading. State Champs 2001, 2002, 2003 (time frame in question) 2005, 2006........... Now about that Cincy StX and their league the GCL, those guys will take on anybody I hope that DeMatha game is on TV.
-
Trinity vs. Cincinnati St. X ranked #1 in nation
Not talking about the Elder game. Talking about the StX game. It wasn't a questionable call I was just curious to know what the call was.
-
Trinity vs. Cincinnati St. X ranked #1 in nation
Thinking about that Cincy St X - Trinity game in '03, I got a question on a call in that game. As I recall Trinity scored first and they went into their unusual split extra point formation and caught the StX off balance and threw a 2 point conversion but their was a flag on the play, I never found out what the penalty was, anybody remember or know.
-
Trinity vs. Cincinnati St. X ranked #1 in nation
I think that is the first time I have ever heard an Ohio Division 1 State Champion called good but not that great.
-
Trinity vs. Cincinnati St. X ranked #1 in nation
Bowling Green and Butler are 2 excellent tests for the Rocks and especially with a new QB. as far as the Cincy St. X game, Trinity doesn't get to be an underdog very often, they'll be ready.