Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Cincinnati St. Xavier Predictions

Who wins? 189 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Cincinnati St. Xavier in a close one
      36%
      69
    • Cincinnati St. Xavier in a blow out
      42%
      81
    • Trinity in a close one
      18%
      35
    • Trinity in a blow out
      2%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Trinity v. Cincinnati St. Xavier. Who wins and by how much? How is the Trinity injury situation?

I saw Cincinnati St. Xavier in their opener, and their star running back Darius Ashley sprained an ankle early. He did not play last week when they dismantled number 5 nationally DeMatha. BTW, today they play the Tarblooders of Glenville, Ohio, ranked eighth in USA TODAY's preseason Midwest Region rankings, who earlier this year lost to Long Beach, Calif., No. 11 in USA TODAY's Super 25, 21-13. Ashley's status is uncertain for the Glenville game.

  • Replies 169
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity's O style gives them a good shot. They can't just line up and knock heads with them are they will get worn down. I look for a lot of points scored by both and the home team pulling out a close one.Big key will be the health of the star RB for X.The schedule for X is nuts I don't know how they can do it week after week against the best in the country.

Trinity won't score more than 10 points. Bank on it.

 

-CF

Trinity v. Cincinnati St. Xavier. Who wins and by how much? How is the Trinity injury situation?

I saw Cincinnati St. Xavier in their opener, and their star running back Darius Ashley sprained an ankle early. He did not play last week when they dismantled number 5 nationally DeMatha. BTW, today they play the Tarblooders of Glenville, Ohio, ranked eighth in USA TODAY's preseason Midwest Region rankings, who earlier this year lost to Long Beach, Calif., No. 11 in USA TODAY's Super 25, 21-13. Ashley's status is uncertain for the Glenville game.

Ashley didn't play in the opener at all. This game could get really ugly for Trinity, especially if Ashley starts.

Cincy St X is the real deal. I'd love to see T pull it off, I just can't see it happening.

I think the Rocks have enough depth and talent to stay in the game; but I don't look for them to pull off what would be a huge upset.

Trinity won't score more than 10 points. Bank on it.

 

-CF

we WILL score more than ten......Coach Cov is too smart to not let us get two TD's.

Rocks are for real.

 

THS 24

Cincy X 17

Trinity could play St. X 3 games and they wouldn't score 24 points.

 

Trust me, their defense is unreal. You will be lucky to score at all. Seriously.

 

They are that good.

 

-CF

^ We will score......we use way too much mis-direction and athleticism to get shut out, "bank on it"/

^ We will score......we use way too much mis-direction and athleticism to get shut out, "bank on it"/

I'll give you 2 Td's. But that's it. No more.

 

I truly believe this defense is only one or two steps behind the '04 Colerain squad. They are football fast and are in great shape. The depth is also phenomenal. If they lose a player to injury, another one steps right in who is just as good. Honestly, it's unfair.

 

The real question is how good is Trinity's D-line and LB's? If they can slow down Ashley, who should be ready to go by next week, then they have a chance to go after the QB, John Hurley. Hurley hasn't really been tested yet and I doubt he will this week against Glenville either.

 

Should be fun. I am looking forward to the contest.

 

-CardinalsFan

I just saw the poll results....

 

Who voted for Trinity in a blowout? Seriously, step forward and show yourself.

 

-CF

  • Author
I'll give you 2 Td's. But that's it. No more.

 

I truly believe this defense is only one or two steps behind the '04 Colerain squad. They are football fast and are in great shape. The depth is also phenomenal. If they lose a player to injury, another one steps right in who is just as good. Honestly, it's unfair.

 

The real question is how good is Trinity's D-line and LB's? If they can slow down Ashley, who should be ready to go by next week, then they have a chance to go after the QB, John Hurley. Hurley hasn't really been tested yet and I doubt he will this week against Glenville either.

 

Should be fun. I am looking forward to the contest.

 

-CardinalsFan

 

Is Ashley expected to play next week?

  • Author
Trinity won't score more than 10 points. Bank on it.

 

-CF

 

The last time the Rocks played a powerful Cincinnati team was 2002, against an Elder team that would be the eventual Ohio state champion that year. Similar statements were made. Final score: Rocks 44-Elder 20! You underestimate Trinity at your own peril.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.