Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Cincinnati St. Xavier Predictions

Who wins? 189 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Cincinnati St. Xavier in a close one
      36%
      69
    • Cincinnati St. Xavier in a blow out
      42%
      81
    • Trinity in a close one
      18%
      35
    • Trinity in a blow out
      2%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

And the even funnier thing is that the Highlands poster you referenced isn't even a Highlands fan. :p

 

 

The poster claims not to be a "big" Highlands fan, yet knows enough about them to give the halftime score of the Trinity/Highlands game from a few years back (somehow forgets to mention the final score), gives the score of this year's Highlands/Male scrimmage, and created a thread titled "Can Covcath beat any of the N Ky teams this season?".

 

Not that is matters, but very well could be a Highlands fan...

 

 

 

As for this game, I think T keeps it close for 3 quarters. X scores a late touch to take the game 28 - 17.

  • Replies 169
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that is matters, but very well could be a Highlands fan...
His profile says he's a fan of "Barrington" whatever that is. Most likely a wannabe or someone wanting to appear to be a Highlands fan just to discredit them. But it deffinitely doesn't matter, since we'll never know.
The poster claims not to be a "big" Highlands fan, yet knows enough about them to give the halftime score of the Trinity/Highlands game from a few years back (somehow forgets to mention the final score), gives the score of this year's Highlands/Male scrimmage, and created a thread titled "Can Covcath beat any of the N Ky teams this season?".

 

Not that is matters, but very well could be a Highlands fan...

 

 

 

As for this game, I think T keeps it close for 3 quarters. X scores a late touch to take the game 28 - 17.

 

I voted that this would be a blow out, but after the Glennville game, I can't help but think that they are vulnerable over the top. I believe that your prediction is a pretty good one.

The poster claims not to be a "big" Highlands fan, yet knows enough about them to give the halftime score of the Trinity/Highlands game from a few years back (somehow forgets to mention the final score), gives the score of this year's Highlands/Male scrimmage, and created a thread titled "Can Covcath beat any of the N Ky teams this season?".

 

Not that is matters, but very well could be a Highlands fan...

 

 

 

As for this game, I think T keeps it close for 3 quarters. X scores a late touch to take the game 28 - 17.

I guess it depends on what your definition of "Highlands fan" is. You're right, he clearly keeps up very closely with the football goings on in Caketown... it's hard to tell whether he really loves the 'Birds or just hates Trinity that much. Personally, I'm betting on the latter.

 

For my alma mater's sake, I'm REALLY hoping it's the latter.

Let's leave the discussion and mention of another website, out of this thread.

Does anyone know where is a good place to park/tailgate for an arrival of about 4 p.m. on Friday? I understand Trinity was sent 1,000 tickets. Surely, there are still some available, right?

DeMatha's passing game was dismal compared to how Trinity can spread the field and throw deep, across the middle or in the flats. If Cincy St X pays too much attention to the Dutton brothers then Trinity will release other people underneath the coverage, including Tim Phillips, who has as good of speed and quickness as Cincy St X has seen.

 

On the other hand I don't think Trinity's defense is quite as good as many people think. If they get in a pinch they will need to play Kupper and Robey both ways which will hurt Trinity in the 4th quarter.

 

Final score: Cincy St X 34 Trinity 27

Regardless of who wins, the game will feature the best Kentucky has to offer against the best Ohio has to offer. Overall, Ohio high school football appears to be far superior to Kentucky high school football.

 

Nonetheless, I sure hope Trinity wins.

St. X 28-21.

Does anyone know where is a good place to park/tailgate for an arrival of about 4 p.m. on Friday? I understand Trinity was sent 1,000 tickets. Surely, there are still some available, right?

 

I was at a meeting at Trinity tonight and was advised that anyone wanting tickets better get them tomorrow (Tuesday) as they were selling like hotcakes and Trinity didn't get all that many.

Will Trinity be playing any juniors in this game?

Will Trinity be playing any juniors in this game?

At the min I count 9.

  • Author
Will Trinity be playing any juniors in this game?

 

It seems that this is a controversy with many St. X-Trinity games. :D :D

I think of it more as a "clarification" rather than a "contoversy".....

 

You know, with an (*) ....

 

:laugh: :laugh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.