• Cincinnati St. Xavier in a close one
    • Cincinnati St. Xavier in a blow out
    • Trinity in a close one
    • Trinity in a blow out

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this Game be televised or on Radio?

It will not be on TV. However, it should be broadcast via the St. X website, similar to the St. Xavier/Glenville game.

Get your puke bag ready though. Obviously, it is done by St. X announcers so it is major, major homerism.

-CardinalsFan

I'm concerned about Trinity being able to run the ball against X. X has some studs up front and some D-I linebackers. This will also be Trinity's first road game.

FYI, do not go to XXXXXXX to discuss this game; only go if you want to get a laugh. Some idiot Highlands poster has hijacked the thread and is bashing the Rocks.

That is my main concern for T. Running the ball against this defense is practically useless. They are as "football fast" as any defense I've ever seen, sans '04 Colerain. ;)

I responded to your post on XXXX Great points.

-CardinalsFan

I'm concerned about Trinity being able to run the ball against X. X has some studs up front and some D-I linebackers. This will also be Trinity's first road game.

FYI, do not go to XXXXXXX to discuss this game; only go if you want to get a laugh. Some idiot Highlands poster has hijacked the thread and is bashing the Rocks.

That idiot poster is just trying to balance out the idiot Trinity posters over there.:lol:

This should be a great game! I’m looking forward to the drive up to the Queen City. I am very impressed with the Cinn X team speed and size and obviously should be favored big. But, Trinity could keep Cinn X off balance with there spread speed offense. Trinity will have to play mistake free football and put the ball in the end-zone when they get to the red-zone, to pull this one out! Go Rocks! T-28 - X-24...

Wow. This thread has been unreal. CardinalFan and I don't always see eye to eye on everything, but on this one, we are in full concurrence. This Cincy St. X team is unreal. They spent Labor Day weekend dismantling the #5 team in America.

Trinity, in KY terms, is awesome. They have a great chance to win their Umpteenth KY state title. Super team.

However, this is a horse of a different color. My prediction of 31 - 10 will get eye-rolled south of Carrolton, but I can assure you, it won't be far wrong. With or without Darius Ashley.

For the record, I would love for Trinity to win. I was on the sidelines for T / Elder at Ryle and loved every minute of it. Trinity winning would give me great bragging rights downtown (Cincinnati) where our brand of H.S. football is largely ridiculed and under-respected. I just don't think Trinity has a chance in the world of winning this game.

Saw where St.X dresses 138 players and all but 2 are Juniors and Seniors.

Trinity dresses similar #s and has similar enrollment...I saw Dematha and St X on TV and yes, St X is good, but, they aren't unbeatable... I'm sure that RB being out made a difference, but, there offense is stoppable. I was much more impressed with there defense... They may big, but, from what I could tell, they weren't huge in the trenches and I think Trinity will match up okay there... T will have to play a near perfect game, but, they are capable of winning. It's not as one-sided as some may think.