Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincy St X vs DeMatha on ESPN now

Featured Replies

Rock fans Cincy St X is on ESPN right now.

14 to 7 X at the half.

Pretty good game.

 

I'll look for X to come out firing after the half.

X having some serious cramping issues. Still up 14-7 in the early 4th...

Blocked punt by X. Bombers ball deep in DeMatha territory...

Two quick scores for X. 28-7...

I've seen and heard several CCH influenced cheers from the Bombers student section...

X is very good. That #7 made a huge hit early in the game where his helmet popped off. I couldnt believe that collision. #4 pound for pound is the best 5'9 player I have seen in a while. Milligan I think is his name.

 

Without Darious as well. X is loaded.

 

Can you imagine they probably have upwards of 100 kids on their freshman team. I told a friend, their 2nd teamers are probably as good as any school in KY.

Can you imagine they probably have upwards of 100 kids on their freshman team.

116 frosh on their team picture.

116 frosh on their team picture.

 

Lot of kids standing. You would think they would limit it to atleast 60 for cost effectiveness. Uniforms, equipment, etc. Seriously 116 give me a break.

Lot of kids standing. You would think they would limit it to atleast 60 for cost effectiveness. Uniforms, equipment, etc. Seriously 116 give me a break.

Something tells me $10,000.00 a year in tuition is enough reason to keep everyone who wants to play. lol

 

I like it, gives all the kids who want to be a part of a program the opportunity to dress, and for such a good program. I am sure T and Lou X have big numbers on the frosh level as well. Plus, you just never know who you are cutting, they may turn out to be a good player.

 

They have an A and B Frosh team, so that cuts it down a little per team, lol.

Congrats to St. X on a big National win without their best player.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.