Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs Moeller (JV Game)

Featured Replies

Anyone have any info on the JV game this morning?

Trinity won 21-14

 

I don't know any details

I talked to someone that was at the game and he told me he thought T had superior skilled talent.

I talked to someone that was at the game and he told me he thought T had superior skilled talent.

Considering how good Moeller is, if this is true, the future at Trinity is bright. :cool:

Is Trinity playing any juniors on their JV?

Did Moeller play juniors?

 

Traditionally the JV team is all sophomores.

Did Moeller play juniors?

 

Traditionally the JV team is all sophomores.

 

Great minds think alike!

Is Trinity playing any juniors on their JV?

 

Where have I heard that question before? :lol:

I'll bite...Trinity almost always plays juniors in big JV games. Not a criticism, just a fact. Anyone know who QB'd for Moeller in this game? Any Rock fans have thoughts on the freshmen's loss to Boyle County?

Not just big JV games do juniors play, most every JV game they play. There may not be as many this year because there are alot of juniors who start on varsity. I wasn't at either game so I cannot comment on either.

I'll bite...Trinity almost always plays juniors in big JV games. Not a criticism, just a fact. Anyone know who QB'd for Moeller in this game? Any Rock fans have thoughts on the freshmen's loss to Boyle County?

What was the score of the Trinity vs Boly Co. game?

Boyle 36 Trinity 24 in double OT

Boyle 36 Trinity 24 in double OT

How can this score be accurate?

good question?

My bad. Boyle 32 Trinity 24

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.