Cincy St X 35 Winton Woods (OH) 7

First off probably what everyone is thinking... and I try to be fair in assessing any team. Cincy St X IMO is not the #1 team in the country. They are top 25 but not #1. They play together as a team very well. They have exceptional team speed especially on D.

Offense: VERY balanced. They love to run a lot of motion runs, slot passes, screen passes, and will air it out.

QB #10 is very accurate and has great poise.

RB # 8 (Ashley went down early with an ankle).

RB #21 went down in the 3rd quarter with an ankle.

RB #41 is a power back more of a full back

WR #88 is a STUD. He is gonna give teams problems. He's probably 6'3 or 6' and is very fast. Great route runner.. he's built similar to Nick Sheffield.

Otther WR's are good.. they all run great routes and love to use the slot guy.

KR/PR #4 is very dangerous I was very surprised with him.

D is fast and move to the ball quickly. Winton Woods had no passing game what-so-ever so I didn't get to see the secondary.

Wish I could see Trinity before this game I would have a great idea of who would win I bet.

Winton Woods is like a Ballard or Henry Clay since i'm sure nobody knows who they are. I have a few pictures of St X's offensive formations of any Trinity fans wants to see them but I am SURE they are not Guru like. :lol:

Would love to take in that X/ Trinity game, heard horror stories about trying to get in games at X.

Really, please advise on what type of horror stories are around Cincy X games....

I would have thought a top 5 team would have scored more than 35 points against a team like Winton (if they are comparable to a Ballard). But then again, it's only their first game of the year.

Really, please advise on what type of horror stories are around Cincy X games....

I would have thought a top 5 team would have scored more than 35 points against a team like Winton (if they are comparable to a Ballard). But then again, it's only their first game of the year.

St. X is weird. They never put up many points, in comparison with other great teams. However, they are famous for their team speed on D and are very, very difficult to score on. They make you beat yourself.