Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Scott County Scrimmage

Featured Replies

Friday night at 7:30pm at Trinity. First shot to see the new Rocks.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday night at 7:30pm at Trinity. First shot to see the new Rocks.

 

I would love to see this game. Scott Co is in our new district.....should be a good game.

I think the scrimmage has been moved back to 8pm.

BTW....it is not free...there is admission, I believe it is $3.

BTW....it is not free...there is admission, I believe it is $3.

 

Im guessing you will be there?

90%...but I won't be paying :sssh:

:lol: I might swing by.

I'm thinking I might make the visit too depending on other things going on.

I think the scrimmage has been moved back to 8pm.

 

Are you sure about the time? I will be there. Thanks.

90%...but I won't be paying :sssh:

What type of supporter are you if you don't pay? Oh, you must work in the concession stand, those workers get in free, I think. Hadn't heard the 8pm start time.

8pm start time came from a coach... so I'm assuming it's good info.

BTW....it is not free...there is admission, I believe it is $3.

I think that is a payback for Scott County charging for their scrimmage last time. I don't believe anyone else charges for a scrimmage-

I think that is a payback for Scott County charging for their scrimmage last time. I don't believe anyone else charges for a scrimmage-

 

 

They do in NKY.

I think that is a payback for Scott County charging for their scrimmage last time. I don't believe anyone else charges for a scrimmage-

Maybe everyone else is missing the boat on revenue for their program!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.