Fast & Furious Comes to Alexandria

MJAlltheWay24

This happened a half mile from my house. I know this whole area pretty well and I can tell you if this guy was fit he could have easily made his way to the creek at low gap Rd and went either way as their is a tunnel under 27 for the creek and under the AA going the other way. Lowgap Rd, the AA, and 27 create a triangle here. I'll garuntee there were not enough police to monitor all the roadways surrounding him, let alone some other ways out. If he crossed lowgap headed south he would have been in one of my neighbors or my back yard eventually. I stayed home longer that morning to see if he came my way.

Also I'm sure this was not an act pulled off alone. I'm betting someone picked him up and got him out of here.

This happened a half mile from my house. I know this whole area pretty well and I can tell you if this guy was fit he could have easily made his way to the creek at low gap Rd and went either way as their is a tunnel under 27 for the creek and under the AA going the other way. Lowgap Rd, the AA, and 27 create a triangle here. I'll garuntee there were not enough police to monitor all the roadways surrounding him, let alone some other ways out. If he crossed lowgap headed south he would have been in one of my neighbors or my back yard eventually. I stayed home longer that morning to see if he came my way.

Also I'm sure this was not an act pulled off alone. I'm betting someone picked him up and got him out of here.

I am curious. The police said "rough terrain" hindered their search for the man. But if the man was able to negotiate the rough terrain, why not the police. Fitness issues?

I am curious. The police said "rough terrain" hindered their search for the man. But if the man was able to negotiate the rough terrain, why not the police. Fitness issues?

I'm wondering if they police knew about the tunnels for the creek. I never saw a police car on my street and he could have made it here in half hour or less running on adrenaline.

Just an opinion, but I think the dude knows the area.

Also, that area is fairly rough terrain especially considering it was raining. If he made his way to Melbourne, I think he was seeking out Route 8 for someone to pick him up. That track is sharp ridgelines with deep valleys. It's not like most of the rolling hills of the Bluegrass area.

Then factor in that we are in mid summer. The woods are fully greened out. If you could see more than 20 feet in either direction then I'd be surprised. Also have to factor in that all that greenery helps to conceal the sound when moving through the woods.