Tell Us Something About Yourself...

mcpapa

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was 11 years old, one week into my sixth grade, I got hit by a car and broke my left leg and several ribs. Ran my knee through the radiator and had 57 stitches in my thigh. My leg was bent so Bad that my heel was touching my rear. At the Emergency room, local doctor grabbed my ankle and pulled my leg back in place before being transferred to Good Sam in Lexington. UK football Doctor operated on me and and Laid in traction for eight weeks. I could hear the UK football games on Saturdays. After my leg popped in place, I was sent have in a body cast for another two months. Had to learn to walk again and missed the rest of the school year. Had trouble with my left knee my entire life and am having it replaced in May.

I hate pickles. I hate the way they smell. I hate the way they taste. I hate everything about them.

So once, I ordered a calzone from a local pizza place. I picked it up and got out to my car. I was driving to my house, when I smelled that smell that only a pickle could emit. I reached down in the bag, and there was a nasty, awful, disgusting pickle. (Pickles and calzones may be a common thing, but I didn't understand then and I don't understand now.)

Not being able to stand the smell any longer, I rolled my window down and threw the pickle out. But I learned a valuable lesson that day, as the wind picked up the pickle, blew it back in, and smacked me in the face.

Pickle litter is litter, folks. If you think otherwise, the world will smack you down.

Back in high school I worked out with WWE stars Edge and Christian at the old Moores fitness in florence when they were in town for a show at the Cincy Gardens.

Teammate and I were there and they walked in, started chatting and worked out together.

Wrestlers used to go to Worlds Gym in Florence back in the day. I seen the Warlord, Mr. Fuji, some russian guy and my step dad seen the Ultimate Warrior and Road Warriors.

I hate pickles. I hate the way they smell. I hate the way they taste. I hate everything about them.

So once, I ordered a calzone from a local pizza place. I picked it up and got out to my car. I was driving to my house, when I smelled that smell that only a pickle could emit. I reached down in the bag, and there was a nasty, awful, disgusting pickle. (Pickles and calzones may be a common thing, but I didn't understand then and I don't understand now.)

Not being able to stand the smell any longer, I rolled my window down and threw the pickle out. But I learned a valuable lesson that day, as the wind picked up the pickle, blew it back in, and smacked me in the face.

Pickle litter is litter, folks. If you think otherwise, the world will smack you down.

This is my favorite one so far! :laugh: