Negative People

NamecipS

This may sound corny, but I love on them anyway (negative people, that is). We sometimes have no idea what they are going through. Is their marriage in trouble? Are they in danger of losing their job? Do they have a child on drugs? Did they or a member of their family get a bad report from the doctor? We just never know. Best to always exhibit love. We might be the one put in their lives to help them be positive again.

• Like 1

This may sound corny, but I love on them anyway (negative people, that is). We sometimes have no idea what they are going through. Is their marriage in trouble? Are they in danger of losing their job? Do they have a child on drugs? Did they or a member of their family get a bad report from the doctor? We just never know. Best to always exhibit love. We might be the one put in their lives to help them be positive again.

Excellent post! :thumb:

WHAT'S GOOD ABOUT IT?!

Alrighty now! You have turned me sour to the world. You can all go pound salt. Here come the dislikes. Always wanted to wear that button out but thought it wouldn't be nice of me. And now that I'm a negative person I'm going to break a rule and complain about the site. Why do I have to wait 3 seconds in order to give another dislike???? :no:

:lol2:

I was working a great job in the capital city of Kentucky and loved it. The people at my work place were for the most part very positive people, and I enjoyed the working there. I was offered a job in eastern Kentucky which I accepted, and I'll never forget the first team meeting, which we had one everyday. The entire meeting every day consisted of people griping and complaining. One lady did more complaining than the rest, and she was the most popular person in the group. Over the course of a couple years, I noticed I became a very negative person. If I didn't like something, instead of trying to fix it, I chose to just complain about it. To this day, I regret leaving Frankfort but thank goodness, I'm no longer in the bad environment I was once in. Negativity can be contagious if you let it.

As a principal I used to always ask the most negative teacher in the school what she thought about an idea we had during a faculty meeting. She would always have an opinion. She sold the rest of the group on my idea because she didn't like it.

Negative teachers are the worst. They should do their students a favor and find a different line of work.