Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone/Dixie predictions

Featured Replies

Game decided by a FG. Maybe the Reds can break the Rebel hex. Should be a heck of a game.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be incorrect. The Dixie supporters have corrected me by telling me that the improving execution of the team doesn't have anything to do with the opposition faced, so I would say the same applies here.:D

 

Gotcha.;) ;)

I can follow that line of reasoning, but the last few weeks we have been progressively executing and doing the little things offensively to improve. I think we'll take them. Our defense is outstanding and will hold them to a very low score in the first half. I don't see this one going for more than 24 points by either team to tell you the truth. Farris is a very good back and you won't keep him down all night, but I don't think he will routinely beat the defense. Second half yardage will be higher as BC's OC is great at half time adjustments. So here's what I think. 10 -7 at half Dixie, and 24-21 Dixie at the end.

 

I agree 100% SM32!:banana:

I agree 100% SM32!:banana:

Thanks for the love DD. Good luck to you and your boys this Friday. You guys played a whale of a game last Friday.

Boone is going to be too much. Dixie is a great team but I just don't see them being able to stop Boone's run game.

Have you seen our D-Line???

Have you seen our D-Line???

I assume you are a Dixie fan? Boone will mix in some good mis-direction plays and timely passes and will move the ball pretty consistently this week. I like the Rebels 21-10

I assume you are a Dixie fan? Boone will mix in some good mis-direction plays and timely passes and will move the ball pretty consistently this week. I like the Rebels 21-10

BC always plays well against us. They are a good team and have the coaches to make a difference. But we'll be all right. I here some truth in what you say, but I believe I accounted for that in my previous post. Gimmick plays are great when they work, but you can only go to the well so many times before it runs dry. We've been hurt by the gimmick plays over the last few seasons. I just don't think that they will work this time. The odds are in my favor.:D

I assume you are a Dixie fan? Boone will mix in some good mis-direction plays and timely passes and will move the ball pretty consistently this week. I like the Rebels 21-10

I think the "our" gave it away.:lol: :lol:

 

Of course he is. He's one of the most positive supporters of our team on here. There was no dig intended by him I'm sure. Just prop's being given to the Red and Grey.

boone should win this one but I can see either way, a good game to watch

Dixie always steps up this time of year. Boone won't get the 2 or 3 breaks they got last week..........Dixie 27 -14

Head says Boone. Heart is pulling for the Red Colonels. One thing is for sure, I'll be pulling for a Dixie win in this one.

 

I say:

 

Boone 28

Dixie 17

 

(I'm a male, and obviously I use logic and go with my head.:lol: )

I assume you are a Dixie fan? Boone will mix in some good mis-direction plays and timely passes and will move the ball pretty consistently this week. I like the Rebels 21-10

 

 

Let me see , Dixie has faced Highlands with Kramer & Company , CCH with Buckley and the spread O , B-Wood with Bankamper and a solid O . They keep improving each game with a solid mix of players on O and D ! This team is just starting to find its self and should only keep improving each week . The line's will tell the story in this game ! Who can move who out and open the holes up on " O " And who can stuff the run the best in this game will win ! Also Dixie does run alot of mis-direction this year , with a strong running game ! And a pretty good passing game too ! It could come down to who ever has the ball last !:fire:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.