Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone/Dixie predictions

Featured Replies

Let's here what you have to say about this game??? Going to be a GOOD one!!!

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boone Co. 35

Dixie Heights 24

 

Boone is getting it going at the right time.

As much as I want Dixie to win, I just don't see it. Their offense still isn't where it needs to be, and I think that'll be the difference in this game. Dixie's defense will end up being on the field too much.

Boone Co. 27-14.

After watching the 2nd half ot he SK-Dixie game and seeing how effective SK was at running the ball, I'm inclined to go with Boone in a close exciting game.

BC took the first half off and beat SK and Scott two and three weeks ago. Last week they played a more solid game and beat a good Ryle team. I don't question that they are a talented team with plenty of potential, I just question their consistency. I'm leaning Dixie...

 

Dixie 21

BC 16

As much as I want Dixie to win, I just don't see it. Their offense still isn't where it needs to be, and I think that'll be the difference in this game. Dixie's defense will end up being on the field too much.

I can follow that line of reasoning, but the last few weeks we have been progressively executing and doing the little things offensively to improve. I think we'll take them. Our defense is outstanding and will hold them to a very low score in the first half. I don't see this one going for more than 24 points by either team to tell you the truth. Farris is a very good back and you won't keep him down all night, but I don't think he will routinely beat the defense. Second half yardage will be higher as BC's OC is great at half time adjustments. So here's what I think. 10 -7 at half Dixie, and 24-21 Dixie at the end.

I think Dixie wins 17-14.

I've picked the Colonels in the past and they haven't won, but I think they'll finally beat the Rebs this season.

It is a game that Dixie is capable of winning but I do not think they will. The field conditions aren't going to be ideal even if it does not rain any this week and if it does they could be really bad.

 

Dixie 3-0 at home this year outscoring teams 116-34.

 

Dixie 0-3 on the road this year being outscored 111-16.

It is a game that Dixie is capable of winning but I do not think they will. The field conditions aren't going to be ideal even if it does not rain any this week and if it does they could be really bad.

 

Dixie 3-0 at home this year outscoring teams 116-34.

 

Dixie 0-3 on the road this year being outscored 111-16.

 

 

I'm going to assume that the location of the games did not have nearly as much influence on the outcome as the opponents.

I'm going to assume that the location of the games did not have nearly as much influence on the outcome as the opponents.

 

That would be incorrect. The Dixie supporters have corrected me by telling me that the improving execution of the team doesn't have anything to do with the opposition faced, so I would say the same applies here.:D

Boone - 24

Dixie - 21

That would be incorrect. The Dixie supporters have corrected me by telling me that the improving execution of the team doesn't have anything to do with the opposition faced, so I would say the same applies here.:D

ouch! I think I resemble that remark.:laugh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.