Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone/Dixie predictions

Featured Replies

Just thought I would add a little incentive to my Colonels. It's my birthday and I would like a W for a present this week. I can't wait to open up my gift at 7:30PM tommorrow and see what all the Colonels players got me.:laugh:

 

Come on boyz! Win one for the Sandman32 (not to be confused with the Gipper:jump: )!:laugh:

 

1-2-3 Dixie Pride!

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no excuse here, just replying to a smart...... comment. The football team had nothing to do with the sign, that was a cheerleader thing that evidently helped to motivate Dixie. So what? As far as I can see, you are not a true Raider supporter anyway. You're the first to criticize and doubt the kids and rarely have anything positive to say. You must have sour grapes from the past for some reason.

If you wish to question my allegience, so be it. I have been around the program since its inception, and I will always support my Raiders, win or lose. I can promise you, I NEVER, EVER, criticize kids. Period. I may not like signs, coaching decisions, etc., but the kids are just out there playing, and will never be a target of my ire. Having been around for a while, I just don't always see things through the same rose colored glasses as others. If I come across as negative, it is because I have seen and do see so much potential in the Raiders, that for the most part has gone unrealized. I have grown tired of excuses, such as "we would have beat so and so if we played them". But we didn't, because we got our hind ends kicked in a district championship game. No sour grapes here..........just looking for results, not excuses.

Actually OR is a very fair non biased unabashed Raider supporter. He respects other programs but I have never doubted where his heart is. I can't remember him bashing kids. I can remember him disagreeing with certain things and coaches decision but hey, who doesn't. If you read his post over the past few years, he's usually pretty dead on. I'm sorry if the sign comment touched a nerve with you, but it was all in good fun. Lighten up Francis.:D

Thank you.

Just thought I would add a little incentive to my Colonels. It's my birthday and I would like a W for a present this week. I can't wait to open up my gift at 7:30PM tommorrow and see what all the Colonels players got me.:laugh:

 

Come on boyz! Win one for the Sandman32 (not to be confused with the Gipper:jump: )!:laugh:

 

1-2-3 Dixie Pride!

I hope they get you a win. That and some new Dixie socks!:p

I hope they get you a win. That and some new Dixie socks!:p

 

 

I'll second that !:D

I think boone will win by at least 14.. They have always had a running game with Farris, but now believe it or not, they have a passing game. Bogle went

7-12,115 yards and 2 Tds (both to duecette) in the big win against Ryle. All 3 are Juniors and will be returning next year along with Kaiser,Arey,Goff,Brown,Aylor,Haulehan,Nieman,and Shanks. They all play alot of varisty now. Next year will be a battle with Dixie and Boone again, but Ryle is losing gray and murray, and Conner just hasn't been good since Trever Stellman graduated.

I think boone will win by at least 14.. They have always had a running game with Farris, but now believe it or not, they have a passing game. Bogle went

7-12,115 yards and 2 Tds (both to duecette) in the big win against Ryle. All 3 are Juniors and will be returning next year along with Kaiser,Arey,Goff,Brown,Aylor,Haulehan,Nieman,and Shanks. They all play alot of varisty now. Next year will be a battle with Dixie and Boone again, but Ryle is losing gray and murray, and Conner just hasn't been good since Trever Stellman graduated.

 

 

Your also losing Dixie , 5A next year !;) This game will be on the line play for both teams ! Skilled players are about the same for both teams this year , so it come's down to the Big Boy's up front ! Who will bring it on Friday Night !!!:ylsuper:

DD - when is the last time a team in any sport was better than Ryle in a given game?

 

Not the only one picking Dixie here. But for a DB falling down and the D caught with 11 in the box with no saftey back, Ryle takes home the W.

Not the only one picking Dixie here. But for a DB falling down and the D caught with 11 in the box with no saftey back, Ryle takes home the W.

 

I can list many reasons why Ryle didn't take the W but that's for another thread.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.