Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone/Dixie predictions

Featured Replies

Dixie always steps up this time of year. Boone won't get the 2 or 3 breaks they got last week..........Dixie 27 -14

 

 

DD - when is the last time a team in any sport was better than Ryle in a given game?

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DD - when is the last time a team in any sport was better than Ryle in a given game?

I know! Let's see there was last week, and then week one. and the playoffs last year in the first round and the week before there was............ Dixie to take the district title. :D

 

I wonder if they'll have that sign again when we play this year.:D :lol:

I know! Let's see there was last week, and then week one. and the playoffs last year in the first round and the week before there was............ Dixie to take the district title. :D

 

I wonder if they'll have that sign again when we play this year.:D :lol:

 

Since you brought it up, Fern Creek would have kicked Dixie's hind end last year in week one of the playoffs. You just barely beat a Shelby Co. team that Fern Creek drilled. That being said since you decided to be a smart........ Good luck vs. Boone. First time I've rooted for Dixie ever. I actually think the passing game might just decide this baby. I don't see either team pounding the ball on the ground consistently all night long.

Dixie always steps up this time of year. Boone won't get the 2 or 3 breaks they got last week..........Dixie 27 -14

:confused:

Since you brought it up, Fern Creek would have kicked Dixie's hind end last year in week one of the playoffs. You just barely beat a Shelby Co. team that Fern Creek drilled. That being said since you decided to be a smart........ Good luck vs. Boone. First time I've rooted for Dixie ever. I actually think the passing game might just decide this baby. I don't see either team pounding the ball on the ground consistently all night long.

Don't start making those excuses. Just don't. If we had taken care of business during the regular season last year against Dixie we wouldn't have been in that spot against Fern Creek. Dixie earned the right to play the team they did by beating us. From one Raider fan to another........no excuses. Hopefully Dixie will take care of their end this week so we can have another battle for the district title.

I know! Let's see there was last week, and then week one. and the playoffs last year in the first round and the week before there was............ Dixie to take the district title. :D

 

I wonder if they'll have that sign again when we play this year.:D :lol:

I'll guaruantee that sign won't be up this year. I'll personally make sure of that, if need be. :lol:

Don't start making those excuses. Just don't. If we had taken care of business during the regular season last year against Dixie we wouldn't have been in that spot against Fern Creek. Dixie earned the right to play the team they did by beating us. From one Raider fan to another........no excuses. Hopefully Dixie will take care of their end this week so we can have another battle for the district title.

 

There's no excuse here, just replying to a smart...... comment. The football team had nothing to do with the sign, that was a cheerleader thing that evidently helped to motivate Dixie. So what? As far as I can see, you are not a true Raider supporter anyway. You're the first to criticize and doubt the kids and rarely have anything positive to say. You must have sour grapes from the past for some reason.

I thought this thread was about making predictions.So lets get it back on topic.:irked:

There's no excuse here, just replying to a smart...... comment. The football team had nothing to do with the sign, that was a cheerleader thing that evidently helped to motivate Dixie. So what? As far as I can see, you are not a true Raider supporter anyway. You're the first to criticize and doubt the kids and rarely have anything positive to say. You must have sour grapes from the past for some reason.

Actually OR is a very fair non biased unabashed Raider supporter. He respects other programs but I have never doubted where his heart is. I can't remember him bashing kids. I can remember him disagreeing with certain things and coaches decision but hey, who doesn't. If you read his post over the past few years, he's usually pretty dead on. I'm sorry if the sign comment touched a nerve with you, but it was all in good fun. Lighten up Francis.:D

I'm going with Dixie 24-17. Boone not consistent enough to play two good games in a row against better than average teams. Now, go make me eat my words Rebels!

Hey Dixie! Let's show them this week what we're made of....the right stuff! :thumb:

You guys are making great strides and I know (hope with a great big H!:D ) that we take back a win from Boone! Last year we didn't show them in the playoffs so I know that you want this one bad! :fire: Keep your heads together, don't let one missed block or reception get to you ....it's one play at a time!;)

GO DIXIE!!!!!!:dancingpa

Dixie in a low scoring game.

boone 28

 

dixie 14

Boone looked very good against Ryle. I think it will be a low scoring, hard fought game. Boone by a touchdown.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.