Trump's Tweeting: June 2017 episode

Has it ever occurred to Trump supporters that if they have to continue to keep making excuses for his behavior that just maybe he's not psychologically fit to be the POTUS, and while he continues to embarrass himself and this country, those die hards who support him are also embarrassing themselves while going down with the ship because they're not about to ever admit that the man is a complete immature buffoon, and they've all along been so vocally in support of him?

It's like a parent who knows that their small child has behavioral issues yet because it's their child they support and defend them with unwavering fervor, which is understandable when it's your own child, but... this guy is your damn president who should be mature, and of sound mind, don't you think?

Some will pretend in their position as being rational, and brush with admitting to his nutty behavior, but will spend the majority of their commentary putting the blame on everyone but him, and making him out to be the victim.

Please just stop.

Sure, the MSM relentlessly covers him, but lets quit acting like he isn't responsible for drawing this kind of attention to himself. He, with his arrogant loud mouthed combative rhetoric has been drawing this type of attention from day one.

Unfortunately the very thing that he's barking at about with the MSM is the very thing that kept him so much in the news to end up being the POTUS in the first place.

Whether I like it or not, he appeals to a "certain mentality" in so many that the only refreshing thing about this reality is knowing that at least the other half of this country doesn't share in this backward combative undiplomatic shallow thinking.

I get so incredibly tired of the illogical argument that Trump supporters make thinking that they're justifying him by saying that at least he's not as bad as Obama or Hillary.

When talking about him they can't stick with talking about him specifically without taking the bad light off of him and redirecting it.

Even if we were all in agreement that Obama and Hillary were bad, how does this equate to Trump being good?

Since when does it make sense to redirect a discussion specifically about someone's questionable behavior by saying "Well at least they're not as bad as so and so?

It's like little Bobby trying to wiggle out of getting into trouble by making sure Mom and Dad know that little Aaron did something wrong too.

He's the president, and regardless if he's "not as bad as someone else", this doesn't excuse who he is, and how he acts.

That's like saying "Hey... leave Charles Manson alone, at least he wasn't as bad as Jeffrey Dahmer".

Don't we deserve better in a president, and not just that "he's not as bad as someone else?"

We don't deserve "not as bad as someone else". We deserve the best that this country has to offer, and anyone thinking that we've found this with Trump is seriously living in a delusional fantasy world.

His supporters bought into, and got caught up with the very same media garbage hype that they pretend to despise when they actually had a couple of Republican candidates that exuded much more of an even keeled rational diplomatic qualified presidential-like behavior, yet since they weren't sensational radical media attention grabbers, they didn't win their praise.

Perhaps John Kasich or Jeb Bush for example, but no, because of that "certain prevailing disturbing mentality" we turn the seat of the presidency into a World Wrestling farce.

Good job people, hope you're proud yourselves for helping to "Make This Country About As Backward And Embarrassing As It Has Ever Been", and considering our not always so wonderful history, that's saying something.

Here's your guy...aren't you so proud?

5 - 0

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I amend my original statement of these tweets/feud being a distraction to he's lost it.

I thought after the D.C. Shooting rhetoric would calm, but if anything our leader is making things worse.

The Left and the MSM are making things worse. They have been since Nov. 8, 2016.

I think that saying Trump is advocating violence by sharing the video (as I've seen some say elsewhere) is a major stretch and laughable.

That said, I would love so much if he'd just stop tweeting his every thought. I genuinely worry about how he'll react when confronted with real issues when he can't take criticism from programs I've only heard of because he tweets about them.

Has it ever occurred to Trump supporters that if they have to continue to keep making excuses for his behavior that just maybe he's not psychologically fit to be the POTUS, and while he continues to embarrass himself and this country, those die hards who support him are also embarrassing themselves while going down with the ship because they're not about to ever admit that the man is a complete immature buffoon, and they've all along been so vocally in support of him?

It's like a parent who knows that their small child has behavioral issues yet because it's their child they support and defend them with unwavering fervor, which is understandable when it's your own child, but... this guy is your damn president who should be mature, and of sound mind, don't you think?

Some will pretend in their position as being rational, and brush with admitting to his nutty behavior, but will spend the majority of their commentary putting the blame on everyone but him, and making him out to be the victim.

Please just stop.

Sure, the MSM relentlessly covers him, but lets quit acting like he isn't responsible for drawing this kind of attention to himself. He, with his arrogant loud mouthed combative rhetoric has been drawing this type of attention from day one.

Unfortunately the very thing that he's barking at about with the MSM is the very thing that kept him so much in the news to end up being the POTUS in the first place.

Whether I like it or not, he appeals to a "certain mentality" in so many that the only refreshing thing about this reality is knowing that at least the other half of this country doesn't share in this backward combative undiplomatic shallow thinking.

I get so incredibly tired of the illogical argument that Trump supporters make thinking that they're justifying him by saying that at least he's not as bad as Obama or Hillary.

When talking about him they can't stick with talking about him specifically without taking the bad light off of him and redirecting it.

Even if we were all in agreement that Obama and Hillary were bad, how does this equate to Trump being good?

Since when does it make sense to redirect a discussion specifically about someone's questionable behavior by saying "Well at least they're not as bad as so and so?

It's like little Bobby trying to wiggle out of getting into trouble by making sure Mom and Dad know that little Aaron did something wrong too.

He's the president, and regardless if he's "not as bad as someone else", this doesn't excuse who he is, and how he acts.

That's like saying "Hey... leave Charles Manson alone, at least he wasn't as bad as Jeffrey Dahmer".

Don't we deserve better in a president, and not just that "he's not as bad as someone else?"

We don't deserve "not as bad as someone else". We deserve the best that this country has to offer, and anyone thinking that we've found this with Trump is seriously living in a delusional fantasy world.

His supporters bought into, and got caught up with the very same media garbage hype that they pretend to despise when they actually had a couple of Republican candidates that exuded much more of an even keeled rational diplomatic qualified presidential-like behavior, yet since they weren't sensational radical media attention grabbers, they didn't win their praise.

Perhaps John Kasich or Jeb Bush for example, but no, because of that "certain prevailing disturbing mentality" we turn the seat of the presidency into a World Wrestling farce.

Good job people, hope you're proud yourselves for helping to "Make This Country About As Backward And Embarrassing As It Has Ever Been", and considering our not always so wonderful history, that's saying something.

Here's your guy...aren't you so proud?

It's called cognitive dissonance.

He may be an embarrassing buffoon, but he's my embarrassing buffoon.

The Left and the MSM are making things worse. They have been since Nov. 8, 2016.

I would hope you are kidding, but I am afraid you are not. The left has nothing to do with DJT's actions. He is responsible for any fallout. No matter how dramatic or ridiculous that fallout s. He is providing a lot of people unnecessary fodder.

He is the issue not the press.

I would hope you are kidding, but I am afraid you are not. The left has nothing to do with DJT's actions. He is responsible for any fallout. No matter how dramatic or ridiculous that fallout s. He is providing a lot of people unnecessary fodder.

I would hope you are not so blind to the vitriol since November against the POTUS but I'm afraid you are not.

Sure, he is responsible for his tweets the press is responsible for all of their stupidity.

I would hope you are not so blind to the vitriol since November against the POTUS but I'm afraid you are not.

Sure, he is responsible for his tweets the press is responsible for all of their stupidity.

I am not blind to who, some call liberals, ineffective and basically no impact response. However, I can read his tweets and form my own humble opinion on how ridiculous and disrespectful they are.

The liberal press has no impact on my thinking about the POTUS (or much else because I haven't seen an hour of tv news in three years). I read lots and lots from a lot of angles. He gives me plenty to just shake my head about by himself.

There are those that think this is no big deal and have no problem with it. I don't get it, but I try and be respectful to all, even if I think they don't deserve it. Just my mindset. I know some won't like respectful treatment and treating all with dignity. I just happen to. If someone disrespects me I choose not to go to that level in a public way.

I hope the POTUS can be more respectful and treat everyone with dignity.

I beg to differ. MSM has absolutely no respect for the office, consistently delivering tabloid journalism, and is all about entertaining its audience, not informing.

I beg to differ. MSM has absolutely no respect for the office, consistently delivering tabloid journalism, and is all about entertaining its audience, not informing.

I agree with that by and large, but it hasn't just started with DJT and it isn't worse than those before him. I happen to believe the POTUS should be above the fray. Others don't, including the POTUS, so the circus will continue and our respected leader is more worried about what others say (mostly the Main Stream Media), not tackling the issues. I have a problem with that. Others may not, that's ok, enjoy the circus.

Let me put it out there in my mind, I do not want him impeached or to leave. He was voted in for four years, let's see what happens. I wasn't hopeful when he was elected he could do the job and nothing has convinced me to change my mind. He's a rookie and needs time, get on with leading instead of worrying about critics. The will always be there and they have been since POTUS #1.

His learning curve of checks and balances to accomplish his agenda is his weakest point When yo ghave a successsful extremely wealthy businessman running the country, it is different whether anyone likes it or not, he hasn't seemed to grasp that yet

I agree. No one is forcing Mr Trump to respond in the manner that he does. GWB was attacked mercilessly and did not respond like this. Same for BHO. Mr Trump owns this.

He needs to be impeached and removed from office. It's coming.

When Republicans in Congress no longer need or want him for anything, they will initiate the appropriate action, probably using Section 4 of the 25th Amendment as their vehicle. When he becomes more of a political liability than an ally, they will run away from him. Some may say things are starting to tilt in that direction. You don't think Mr Pence would like to see Trump moved out? The American people will soon hold GOP legislators accountable for allowing Mr Trump to selfishly sidetrack what many moderates in Congress would like to accomplish on behalf of their constituencies. The voting public will eventually dictate what consequences are forced upon The Leader. I just don't see how his presidency is sustainable for four years and yet I hope he is somehow able to sustain for the full length of this term.

He needs to be impeached and removed from office. It's coming.

For what crime would you like him impeached?

This is the kind of statement that just cements his base. I'm not one of his base but I can see how the never ending bashing from the Left just solidifies his base that much more. I'm tired of hearing it.

The recent special elections should show the Left that most American's are tired of their assault on the POTUS. It not just an assault on President Trump, it is an assault on the office itself.

For what crime would you like him impeached?

This is the kind of statement that just cements his base. I'm not one of his base but I can see how the never ending bashing from the Left just solidifies his base that much more. I'm tired of hearing it.

The recent special elections should show the Left that most American's are tired of their assault on the POTUS. It not just an assault on President Trump, it is an assault on the office itself.

:lol2: