Trump's Tweeting: June 2017 episode

Trump's recent episode of cyber warfare was mentioned in another thread, but considering the coverage it has received I thought it deserved a thread of its own.

Delegitimizing his presidency, one tweet at a time - CNNPolitics.com

IMO, I believe it's a intentional distraction from the real issues at hand and media is falling into the trap.

One side gets to whine about how Trump is a meany while the other gets brag about how Trump is an OTG. :lol2:

Meanwhile back at the lair... :down:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump's recent episode of cyber warfare was mentioned in another thread, but considering the coverage it has received I thought it deserved a thread of its own.

Delegitimizing his presidency, one tweet at a time - CNNPolitics.com

IMO, I believe it's a intentional distraction from the real issues at hand and media is falling into the trap.

One side gets to whine about how Trump is a meany while the other gets brag about how Trump is an OTG. :lol2:

Meanwhile back at the lair... :down:

Another acronym that does not register with me... please help. :idunno:

Online Tough Guy

Thanks...a google search pretty much only gave me...

Off The Ground

Off The Grid

Over The Grind

Outside The Gates

On The Go

Oh Thank Goodness

Original Tool Gangster

One Tripadelic Guatemalan

Only The Gang

But "Online Tough Guy" never came up.

I only go back to Reagan. I have tried to determine what it would take for any of the Presidents of my lifetime to respond/react the way Trump has.... regardless if he has a legit beef.

I guess a question for the pro-Trump crowd: At any time is a response like the past couple days acceptable? Now weigh that against what set him off and ask yourself the same question.

I only go back to Reagan. I have tried to determine what it would take for any of the Presidents of my lifetime to respond/react the way Trump has.... regardless if he has a legit beef.

I guess a question for the pro-Trump crowd: At any time is a response like the past couple days acceptable? Now weigh that against what set him off and ask yourself the same question.

This

My problem with the coverage is acting like Mika is some innocent party that had dome nothing wrong. I'm from the school of thought you bring a knife and I bring a gun. Mika and Joe have said just as bad or maybe worse things about the president. Sorry if it doesn't bug me.