Wikileaks & the DNC?

So that is what Bernie should do right? Don't support his party's winning candidate and incur the wrath of more than half the Dems. Tell us the correct path for Bernie and Cruz.

Bernie should go the Green Party route, or maybe should have before he made the deal with Clinton.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone call a plumber?

Leaked Emails Show DNC Officials Planned Trump Protests | The Daily Caller

The release of Democratic National Committee emails by WikiLeaks Friday reveals that DNC officials planned anti-Donald Trump protests.

In multiple emails DNC officials sign off and acknowledge the existence of two anti-Donald Trump protests in South Bend, IN. and Billings, MT.

This should be very disturbing for all Americans. These protests at times could very dangerous, this is not good for anyone.

More and more info pointing towards the process is rigged. Let's get to a one vote matters system.

This should be very disturbing for all Americans. These protests at times could very dangerous, this is not good for anyone.

More and more info pointing towards the process is rigged. Let's get to a one vote matters system.

Read into the article - basically the direction was ... 'if our allies (manipulated useful idiot groups) can not get the job the done then send the interns. If they can not go then shut it down." (paraphrased).

I need someone to explain how this is different than the Republicans plotting/discussing Stop Trump strategies throughout the Republican primaries .... even convention rule changes.

Basically the DNC itself was protecting HRC from the upset actively. So the DNC worked the rank and file and the power brokers in the states (look at ALG here) and even the media to ensure HRC came out the winner. i.e. it was simply rigged all along. Bernie never, ever had a fair chance.

There were the neverTrump people in the Repub ranks. But there was never a chosen front runner and the RNC did not actively protect a specific candidate. Its pretty well know that Jeb was the primary, Cruz the backup and Rubio the last option. Though there were strong forces against Trump the RNC itself stayed neutral (or at least much more neutral than the DNC) - as the the committee is supposed to do (as much as as possible).

Bernie was never going to be allowed to win - never. This is the whole reason they created super-delegates to ensure the inside function remained the final decision maker. But had Bernie picked up a few more states, especially early on (and even up to our primary here in Kentucky) made more noise and started an unstoppable snowball going downhill - much like Trump did.

Read into the article - basically the direction was ... 'if our allies (manipulated useful idiot groups) can not get the job the done then send the interns. If they can not go then shut it down." (paraphrased).

Yes I read that, unreal. I was not a Bernie fan, but that's not right no matter how you slice it.

Someone mentioned earlier, why would anyone get into politics.

I need someone to explain how this is different than the Republicans plotting/discussing Stop Trump strategies throughout the Republican primaries .... even convention rule changes.

Did the Chairman of the RNC conspire with another candidate to "Out" Trump or otherwise release info to hurt his campaign?

If so, then that part would be the same.

So a party getting behind the frontrunner is worse than trying to find a way to strip the frontrunner of the nomination?

Gotcha. :thumbs:

Bernie ran a heck of a campaign, and I would not have minded a Sanders presidency; however, he hasn't always been a staunch party man. He was an insurgent candidate just like Trump.

It seems like common sense that these parties are behind their most loyal members: Clinton, Bush, Rubio, etc. Why would they reward a candidate that wants to tear their party down?

I am talking right now. Today. As Bernie makes plans for his speech. Support Hillary? Withdraw from speaking? Tell people to vote their conscience?

He will say the Dems need to defeat Trump at all cost, because basically that is the deal he has made with Clinton. His supporters are the ones who will be really angry and hopefully they throw their support behind Johnson.

Did the Chairman of the RNC conspire with another candidate to "Out" Trump or otherwise release info to hurt his campaign?

If so, then that part would be the same.

That's what I am asking. We read for two months about meetings happening to stop Trump, change convention rules, etc. Trump railed on and on about it. Did that happen or did Trump make it all up?

Quick google search and here is a secret meeting that supposedly included McConnell, Karl Rove and others.

GOP and Tech Leaders Hold Secret Meeting to Stop Trump

And another one.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/us/politics/donald-trump-republican-party.html?_r=0

This article includes comments by Reince Preibus about how they can change convention rules.

GOP Party Officials Change Rules to Stop Trump at Convention - Open Door For Elites to Steal Nomination

My youngest son goes to a small liberal arts college in Lexington (2 guesses and the first does not count). He was a committed 'Bernie guy'. He provided a lot of insight in the thinking of the 'Bernies'.

We talked about the DNC and the blatant corruption this week. I asked - when did you know the fix was in? He said when he got the letter from SoS Ms. Allison Lundergrne Grimes (and outspoken supporter of HRC and Bill) stating he was not eligible to vote since he switched parties after December of last year. That letter galvanized the Bernies. They all knew the system was against them - at least here in Kentucky.

PS. The law is real. And it should be challenged. If you register as a first time voter you can register I think up to around 5 weeks before the primary - and vote in the primary. So as a 'new voter' could pick a party - and a primary to vote in = up until March or so this year. If you 'switched' you legally were supposed to do it before the start of the year or else you were not to vote in the primary. But they really have no easy way to check this apparently as many of the Bernies ignored the letter from ALG and did vote. They showed up as (D) in the roles on primary day - and the poll workers had no way to know that they 'switched' after the deadline.

The law was clearly designed to protect incumbents or so that the parties (both R and D) can better 'control' their primaries. It is a disgusting law.

I was glad to see my son active - though he backed a candidate that I would have reservations about (though Bernie is a very decent guy). He and thousands are jaded - they know they were played.

He will say the Dems need to defeat Trump at all cost, because basically that is the deal he has made with Clinton. His supporters are the ones who will be really angry and hopefully they throw their support behind Johnson.

I just did a long post on how the 'Bernies' think. According to my source (son who is in college) almost none of the Bernies like HRC. He was there non-Hillary. They seem to know some (but not all) of the Clinton corruption and lawlessness.

Bernie appeared on one of the squawk shows this morning and said his chief goal now is to deny Trump the presidency. One reason Sanders cited was Trump's non-science stance on global warming. Last poll I saw showed that about 78 percent of Sanders supporters will switch to Hillary in the general election.