Wikileaks & the DNC?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For you conspiracy theorists out there: how about the theory that's being floated around that Putin and Russia is leaking this to help Trump?

:scared:

What the Dems pulled is no conspiracy theory, it's fact.

Anyone really surprised Hillary is involved in something less than above board? :sssh:

Another scandal involving Hillary Clinton. I'm sure the Iowa "six-in-a-row coin toss," Nevada, and other questionable states were won by her by pure chance...

And then reality set in: The chair of the DNC, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz rigged the primary to screw Bernie Sanders, and leaked emails prove it. Anything Hillary Clinton touches stinks to high heaven. Or is this a vast right-wing conspiracy too?

What say you SF, HC, Papa, Clyde? You all usually have strong counter points.

What the Dems pulled is no conspiracy theory, it's fact.

Anyone really surprised Hillary is involved in something less than above board? :sssh:

Actually nothing was pulled. This information was never released.

HRC got 4 million more votes. She won. End of story.

For you conspiracy theorists out there: how about the theory that's being floated around that Putin and Russia is leaking this to help Trump?

The tin-foil hatting on this starts with HRCs own campain manager.

He thinks we should be concerned a foreign power hacked the DNC?

Does he feel that way about official classified State Department information on an unsecure, non-managed, non-government server? Lets ask him if they are similar....

Actually nothing was pulled. This information was never released.

HRC got 4 million more votes. She won. End of story.

Sure, something was pulled. DNC Chair doesn't step down because it was just "information that was never released". :lol2:

So a party getting behind the frontrunner is worse than trying to find a way to strip the frontrunner of the nomination?

Gotcha. :thumbs:

Bernie ran a heck of a campaign, and I would not have minded a Sanders presidency; however, he hasn't always been a staunch party man. He was an insurgent candidate just like Trump.

It seems like common sense that these parties are behind their most loyal members: Clinton, Bush, Rubio, etc. Why would they reward a candidate that wants to tear their party down?

The DNC's job and especially their Chairperson is to insure that everything is equal for all candidates, which obviously didn't happen.

As far as I know, the RNC did not get involved in such shenanigans.

That is what I heard Clinton say a few minutes ago. I wonder if the leak releases will get worse the closer we get to the election.

Democrats won't care, lets be honest.

Why would we? If we're being honest we all knew in 2008 this was Hillary's turn no matter who had to get stepped on in the process and no matter what corrupt road she traveled to get there. At this point I don't know how supporters of either party are defending Trump or Hillary. I just don't get it.