Wikileaks & the DNC?

As an American, I care that an organization, charged with being fair to all candidates, attempts to subvert Americans.

It's not a Dem or Repub issue, it's an American issue.

But rules don't apply to Hillary, you know that.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Report says some DNC staffers have been instructed to prepare their resignation letters in preparation for more leaks.

Has WikiLeaks historically bluffed about things like this or when they say something do they really have the goods?

The DNC emails were bad, the phone recordings were very plain stuff nothing really bad.

Edited by TexasRanger
Add text

I don't know if it falls to the level of rigging the election, but I think its clear that the election was manipulated in way that favored Hillary. The emails show exchanges between the DNC (supposed to be neutral) and top reporters for MSNBC/CNN, discussing what was and was not supposed to be reported, or how a topic should be reported to spin in favor of Hillary. Wasn't there even an email implying that an Op-Ed for CNN was run past the DNC first to get their approval?

Like I said, I don't think it is considered rigging, in a traditional sense, but it is clear that a entity that was supposed to be neutral, played favors for a candidate, which then helped that candidate to get elected. Whether Clinton needed the extra help or not is debatable, but I'm not sure if that is entirely relevant.

Even this is a stretch from what I have seen. There was no manipulation and there was no follow-up action by anyone. The worst I have seen in the emails is members of the DNC talking about how they favor Hillary and what they might be able to do but nothing ever came of those conversations.

Putin is the puppet master on these emails. He more than likely also has the 30,000 or so that Hillary erased. He is whipping our tails in the area of foreign policy. No one on this side of the Atlantic knows exactly what to do with him.

Putin is the puppet master on these emails. He more than likely also has the 30,000 or so that Hillary erased. He is whipping our tails in the area of foreign policy. No one on this side of the Atlantic knows exactly what to do with him.

Yes