Wikileaks & the DNC?

:lol2: Ill bet this was a DNC plant article also. Maybe they can hack them again and prove the DNC is behind this also( which is probably true). No amount of propaganda and smoke and mirrors are gonna cover this election rigging up.

Please share your technical expertise to tell us how the IT security firm erred.

I look forward to being educated.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a day after the release someone has all this figured out and it was (ta-da) Russia (and Trump)? Really? Do the talking point (TP) people think we are that gullible? Hold off on answering that....

Article says the DNC knew a few months ago that it was hacked twice.

Does it really matter who uncovered it if it's true. That's like a swat team taking down a terrorist cell in the US and the only thing people want to talk about is who the snitch is that turned the cell in.

It doesn't change anything as far as what the DNC did.

Article says the DNC knew a few months ago that it was hacked twice.

Come on Clyde this is deflection and mis-direction. Since the DNC was having meetings with media players in secret the MSM is complicit and in this with the DNC.

As much as the Russians may be players then there is the death Seth Rich. A 4:20 a.m. murder in a nice DC neighborhood. Story line is a botched robbery - but nothing was taken. He was an idealistic 27 year old working inside the DNC and supposedly ready to expose the fix for HRC.

So there it is. Supposed hacking by foreign entities (that actually happens all the time) or a cover-up or an attention getting murder of a leaker to send the message to other potential leakers to tow the line. People take their pick of tin foil hat conspiracy theories. Either has the same credibility at this point.

Apparently there is still more to come on the WikiLeaks. The exiled leader of WikiLeaks, Julian Assange, says he has more emails to release that will " provide evidence to arrest Hillary Clinton" which will impact the election.

Had someone on Facebook yesterday say that the reason why HRC hired DWS was because she was holding a much bigger secret. I'm beginning to wonder if he was right.

Boy, given this situation, is anyone else even more worried about what information HRC exposed to our enemies?

Considering the state department servers themselves and other government servers have been hacked I am not overly concerned about that.

I think the bigger factor is what Hillary might be covering up. I do find it very strange that someone losing votes because she is considered corrupt turns around and hires someone who had to resign because of corruption. It makes me think there's something more there.

Come on Clyde this is deflection and mis-direction. Since the DNC was having meetings with media players in secret the MSM is complicit and in this with the DNC.

As much as the Russians may be players then there is the death Seth Rich. A 4:20 a.m. murder in a nice DC neighborhood. Story line is a botched robbery - but nothing was taken. He was an idealistic 27 year old working inside the DNC and supposedly ready to expose the fix for HRC.

So there it is. Supposed hacking by foreign entities (that actually happens all the time) or a cover-up or an attention getting murder of a leaker to send the message to other potential leakers to tow the line. People take their pick of tin foil hat conspiracy theories. Either has the same credibility at this point.

My point is that this news about Russian groups being in the servers did not come to light AFTER the DNC emails were leaked. THAT would be very suspicious. Articles in the WaPo , though, show that it was discovered and public back in June. That's my point.

Apparently there is still more to come on the WikiLeaks. The exiled leader of WikiLeaks, Julian Assange, says he has more emails to release that will " provide evidence to arrest Hillary Clinton" which will impact the election.

Craziest election ever and I hope it's never topped.

My point is that this news about Russian groups being in the servers did not come to light AFTER the DNC emails were leaked. THAT would be very suspicious. Articles in the WaPo , though, show that it was discovered and public back in June. That's my point.

Actually back to May:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZQMjs_WMfo

Russia denies involvement with DNC leak.

Russia denies it was behind the hacking of DNC emails | Daily Mail Online

So apparently the Russians do have a good chuck of the HRC/StateDept emails.

The deflection is almost admirable - "lets turn lemons into lemonade and tie this to our opponent and make him the evil Russians the story - not our money laundering, collusion with media against our own guy and election rigging."

I was reading about how monies meant for all Democrats in tight battles was filtered through the DNC and routed to the HRC campaign - because the donors had already maxed-out donations to HRC directly - on Sunday night, along with other bad stuff. Come Monday morning CBS does 5 minutes on the Russians and Trump. And of course our own TP representatives were pushing the Russian angle Sunday as well. So the talking points were out Sunday.

There are people saying the Russians were involved, there are people saying Seth Riches murder is involved. What no one seems to be saying is that any of these emails or information is a hoax and not true. And there is some very bad stuff in there.

Actually back to May:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZQMjs_WMfo

Russia denies involvement with DNC leak.

Russia denies it was behind the hacking of DNC emails | Daily Mail Online

So apparently the Russians do have a good chuck of the HRC/StateDept emails.

The deflection is almost admirable - "lets turn lemons into lemonade and tie this to our opponent and make him the evil Russians the story - not our money laundering, collusion with media against our own guy and election rigging."

I was reading about how monies meant for all Democrats in tight battles was filtered through the DNC and routed to the HRC campaign - because the donors had already maxed-out donations to HRC directly - on Sunday night, along with other bad stuff. Come Monday morning CBS does 5 minutes on the Russians and Trump. And of course our own TP representatives were pushing the Russian angle Sunday as well. So the talking points were out Sunday.

There are people saying the Russians were involved, there are people saying Seth Riches murder is involved. What no one seems to be saying is that any of these emails or information is a hoax and not true. And there is some very bad stuff in there.

Surely we're not surprised that deflection was a strategy. Tried and true.