Wikileaks & the DNC?

Ok let me address this. Neither party brought either of the candidates to the table per say.

Trump beat out the best the party brought to the table with votes. The people despite the politicians and RNC did something that alot of you here said could not be done. Elect Trump as the nominee. So besides the best efforts of the other politicians and backer that were against Trump the people is who brought Trump this far.

Hillary appear to have won in the same fashion but the DNC is just as crooked as Hillary and aided her in her win. Spin it anyway all of you want, the people also brought Hillary to the spot she is now.

Why do you all not like Hillary or Trump? Well that shows you how really divided our country has become. Most voters today are like puppets, being led by the media for an agenda, whichever side it may be. The USA is changing daily. Some of you think we are still great and to be feared. When we dont know which bathroom to go in fellas we are screwed. Write it down.

Man, you used to try hard to act like you were somewhat disinterested in the idea of the Trump candidacy, but you've gone all-in cheerleader now.

To quote the great Tommy Womack from the legendary BG band Government Cheese, "From pupa to butterfly, Saul to Paul, Cougar to Mellencamp."

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it have hurt Clinton more if it was released much earlier when Sanders had all the momentum? Maybe Putin is just throwing this out there now to let Clinton sweat about what else he might release, which may give him leverage down the road.:popcorn:

Man, you used to try hard to act like you were somewhat disinterested in the idea of the Trump candidacy, but you've gone all-in cheerleader now.

To quote the great Tommy Womack from the legendary BG band Government Cheese, "From pupa to butterfly, Saul to Paul, Cougar to Mellencamp."

I never once endorsed Trump in this post Jim. I said they both got here by the votes of the people and that showed how far apart our country was.

But now that the candidate that I wanted to win was out, and its Trump, you can bet Im endorsing him and will proudly vote for him. There is not a worse candidate than Hillary Clinton just so we are clear and no way I will ever vote for any Democrat. Ever. So theres your endorsement.

I never once endorsed Trump in this post Jim. I said they both got here by the votes of the people and that showed how far apart our country was.

But now that the candidate that I wanted to win was out, and its Trump, you can bet Im endorsing him and will proudly vote for him. There is not a worse candidate than Hillary Clinton just so we are clear and no way I will ever vote for any Democrat. Ever. So theres your endorsement.

Really. So what is your endorsement? Not that I need to ask.

If you're as conflicted as what you softly claim to be, voting for Gary Johnson is the correct move. Unless you don't really care about the direction of this country. The two-party system is a big, fat loser for the American people.

Our friend Jesse's secret support for the Donald has been about as subtle as a fart in a submarine. But in his defense, he isn't ever going to vote for a Democrat and that's his prerogative.

I may be voting third party for the second time in my voting lifetime.

Does it matter who leaked the emails? They still show the same corruption within the DNC, no matter who leaked them, so I don't understand why people are getting caught up with the idea that Russia may have been behind it.

The facts are that the DNC, Hillary's campaign and MSM worked together to rig the election. It is sickening that some people are alright with such a blatant disregard for the fundamental principal of democracy.

Why would I vote for Johnson? He has no chance. 0% chance.

I liked Rubio. He got beat. I agree with Trump on alot of the issues. More than any other candidate thats left in the race. So I am voting for Trump.

But I would vote Johnson before Hillary. I cant see how anyone coukd vote for her.

Why would we? If we're being honest we all knew in 2008 this was Hillary's turn no matter who had to get stepped on in the process and no matter what corrupt road she traveled to get there. At this point I don't know how supporters of either party are defending Trump or Hillary. I just don't get it.

Great post. I think the (unspoken) motto going into this race for the Democrats is that "it is Hillary's turn." Both sides have missed the pulse of the nation in knowing these shenanigans are no longer going to be as readily accepted. Let's face it, the Democrats are running one of the select few that might not be able to beat Trump. And it is starting to be more clear as to how and why it might happen.

Great post. I think the (unspoken) motto going into this race for the Democrats is that "it is Hillary's turn." Both sides have missed the pulse of the nation in knowing these shenanigans are no longer going to be as readily accepted. Let's face it, the Democrats are running one of the select few that might not be able to beat Trump. And it is starting to be more clear as to how and why it might happen.

Good post,

I've always felt bad for Obama because he had to hitch his wagon to the Clinton train. If he had any other choice I don't think he would have.

But that's not how a democracy works. A presidential candidacy shouldn't be something that is "passed down" or something you have to "wait your turn for." I know that Clinton felt entitled to the position, for some reason, but that doesn't mean that she (and her campaign) can do whatever they want in order to manipulate and rig the election.

But that's not how a democracy works. A presidential candidacy shouldn't be something that is "passed down" or something you have to "wait your turn for." I know that Clinton felt entitled to the position, for some reason, but that doesn't mean that she (and her campaign) can do whatever they want in order to manipulate and rig the election.

The lack of serious candidates running for the Democratic nomination kinda shows that all were resigned to giving her this shot. But we've seen weak fields in the past when it was deemed someones "Turn".

When it was Bob Doles "Turn" only Pat Buchanan and Steve Forbes ran.

When it was Al Gores "Turn" only one candidate ran against him, Bill Bradley.

"My Turn" politics isn't new, or even unexpected...still doesn't make it right.

The lack of serious candidates running for the Democratic nomination kinda shows that all were resigned to giving her this shot. But we've seen weak fields in the past when it was deemed someones "Turn".

When it was Bob Doles "Turn" only Pat Buchanan and Steve Forbes ran.

When it was Al Gores "Turn" only one candidate ran against him, Bill Bradley.

"My Turn" politics isn't new, or even unexpected...still doesn't make it right.

Right, but there is a difference between a lack of candidates running, and deliberately manipulating primary elections, especially when there was a definitive and legitimate candidate running against Clinton.