Wikileaks & the DNC?

Had someone on Facebook yesterday say that the reason why HRC hired DWS was because she was holding a much bigger secret. I'm beginning to wonder if he was right.

If that's true, I'd be watching my back if I were DWS. She may end up in a terrible accident.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's true, I'd be watching my back if I were DWS. She may end up in a terrible accident.

She is already in a terrible calamity, but she should've known. These things follow Hillary around wherever she goes. One misunderstanding after another. Think this will change if she becomes president? Why would it? She does seem to be Teflon coated, and very good at covering her tracks.

Its amazing to me almost to the point of insulting that the content of the emails are not addressed and we get articles that are deflecting to the corruptness of the Democrats, no matter who is to blame.

It still does not take away from it being the Truth. Lets see who defends her and the DNC when they release more emails like they are supposed to. Its really quite comical.

At the end of Clinton Cash the saga of Uranium 1 is explained. A deal where 20% of the US's uranium supply is basically allowed to be sold to Russia and Putin. And Bill pocketed a $700,000 speaking fee in Moscow to cap off the deal.

And yet, the Russians are supporting Trump according to the campaign manager?

It doesn't matter WHO hacked the emails. What matters is the CONTENT.

Its amazing to me almost to the point of insulting that the content of the emails are not addressed and we get articles that are deflecting to the corruptness of the Democrats, no matter who is to blame.

It still does not take away from it being the Truth. Lets see who defends her and the DNC when they release more emails like they are supposed to. Its really quite comical.

Oh it matters!! If the Russians want Trump we are playing into their hands. That may never be proven, but there is a feeling and that's all the fact many tinfoil political theories need.

I'm a democrat and the fact that the DNC allegedly (and really that's all these emails implicate: favoritism) helped the democrat win seems to be bothering you guys more than it is me. I guarantee you if Jeb were close the RNC would have been doing whatever to help him beat Donald.

As I said earlier Bernie pulled the party left, he is a good old guy, ran a historic campaign, but he wasn't a democrat until the election started.

Oh it matters!! If the Russians want Trump we are playing into their hands. That may never be proven, but there is a feeling and that's all the fact many tinfoil political theories need.

I'm a democrat and the fact that the DNC allegedly (and really that's all these emails implicate: favoritism) helped the democrat win seems to be bothering you guys more than it is me. I guarantee you if Jeb were close the RNC would have been doing whatever to help him beat Donald.

As I said earlier Bernie pulled the party left, he is a good old guy, ran a historic campaign, but he wasn't a democrat until the election started.

Agreed. The emails and its contents are one thing. If the Russians are behind the hacks and Trump money is tied to the Russians behind the hack then surely folks will see the fault in that as well.

BREAKING: DNC Hacker Tracked & Exposed, Donald Trump In VERY Big Trouble (DETAILS)

Agreed. The emails and its contents are one thing. If the Russians are behind the hacks and Trump money is tied to the Russians behind the hack then surely folks will see the fault in that as well.

BREAKING: DNC Hacker Tracked & Exposed, Donald Trump In VERY Big Trouble (DETAILS)

From link:

The question is not whether Trump has invested money in Russia, but rather, has Russia invested money in Trump?

What we do know is that HRC enabled 20% of our uranium to be controlled by Putin.

From link:

The question is not whether Trump has invested money in Russia, but rather, has Russia invested money in Trump?

What we do know is that HRC enabled 20% of our uranium to be controlled by Putin.

Is that worse than having a POTUS 100% controlled by Russia?