Wikileaks & the DNC?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a job?

Hillary for America is looking for....a Security Engineer.

Job Application for Security Engineer at Hillary for America (Tech Team)

[h=1]Security Engineer[/h] at Hillary for America (Tech Team) (View all jobs) Technology

As a security engineer on the technology team you will be responsible for helping developers create secure systems, testings those systems, and making sure that they are deployed securely to production environments.

Who wants to summarize what we are hearing about Russia's supposed involvement in this leak?

Cnn just brought the Russia story up, the Sellers guy(Clinton guy) said investigators had found evidence from two groups with Russia ties as the hackers. The pundits were kind of chuckling that the Russians were helping Trump. Not sure if there's any traction for this.

The did mention the word on the street is, more emails will be released and it's not good.

Could be a bluff, but I wouldn't bet against wiki.

At this point I don't know how supporters of either party are defending Trump or Hillary. I just don't get it.

Amen. I think it says something (and it's not good) when the best that either party can bring to the table are these two. I'm right there with you...I just don't get it.

I can easily see how someone can vehemently be "anti-(candidate)"...but, being against one of these clowns is totally different than being a rabid supporter of the other.

This Russian angle is not as far-fetched as some would believe. Paul Manafort, Trump's top adviser, has ties to pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine.

Paul Manafort, Donald Trump’s top adviser, and his ties to pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine | PolitiFact Global News Service

Self-implode with Trump (you know the guy who won't back NATO).

Pretty good plan by Putin.

Why would we? If we're being honest we all knew in 2008 this was Hillary's turn no matter who had to get stepped on in the process and no matter what corrupt road she traveled to get there. At this point I don't know how supporters of either party are defending Trump or Hillary. I just don't get it.

Liberal honesty is a thing of beauty. Props to you.

Amen. I think it says something (and it's not good) when the best that either party can bring to the table are these two. I'm right there with you...I just don't get it.

I can easily see how someone can vehemently be "anti-(candidate)"...but, being against one of these clowns is totally different than being a rabid supporter of the other.

Ok let me address this. Neither party brought either of the candidates to the table per say.

Trump beat out the best the party brought to the table with votes. The people despite the politicians and RNC did something that alot of you here said could not be done. Elect Trump as the nominee. So besides the best efforts of the other politicians and backer that were against Trump the people is who brought Trump this far.

Hillary appear to have won in the same fashion but the DNC is just as crooked as Hillary and aided her in her win. Spin it anyway all of you want, the people also brought Hillary to the spot she is now.

Why do you all not like Hillary or Trump? Well that shows you how really divided our country has become. Most voters today are like puppets, being led by the media for an agenda, whichever side it may be. The USA is changing daily. Some of you think we are still great and to be feared. When we dont know which bathroom to go in fellas we are screwed. Write it down.

I posted this several days ago. Nobody cared.

And nobody cares now. This is 1950s deflect CIA textbook. Defend the crooks and do not deflect. I know its embarrassing but be a man.

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 8 violation

I posted this several days ago. Nobody cared.

If we get more than circumstantial anecdotes I'll pay attention. Hillary campaign director is the one pushing this story hard.

If it is proven true I'll bad mouth Trump with everyone else. If all we have is tin foil conspiracies meant to deflect how damaging the info in the emails actual is , well then I won't play along.

Let's not forget the Clinton Foundation ties to Russia.