CCH vs. Cincinnati Elder

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alll the Elder fans at the Seton soccer match talking.........what did both of them have to say?;)

Elder fans are always talking. Best cheer ever from the Elder Purple Nation was the "We hate Ryle" cheer as the Panthers were getting waxed for the second year in a row by an out-of-state team (Ky's Trinity/ IND's Warren Central) on Ryle's field.

Both CovCath and Highlands will have to throw the ball well to beat Elder. You can't just line up and run at them (unless you are that Warren Central team that was averaging like 17 yards a carry).

If you are a Seton Dad, you are most probably a Elder fan/grad....And there were more than 2 of them at the match at XU.:D Pretty much the same thing at NDA, if you are a NDA Dad, you are probably a CovCath fan/Grad....

CovCath beat Moe at the Old College Hall of Fame Field near Kings Island in I believe the mid 90's, if my memory serves me correctly... They have played Moe 9 times and have lost 8 of them but they did beat them that one time.....

My 16 month old son will be making his CovCath debut.

What took you so long to get him to a game? :D :D

One day, and it will feel like it was only yesterday, that young son of yours will be a Senior at CovCath....and you will wonder why did the time have to fly by so quickly.... Have fun, it will be a day you will always remember, he won't,:D so take plenty of pictures, to let him see when he grows up...

Was wondering if you can leave and return later at Nippert for Saturdays games. What I would like to do is go see Ryle vs Glenn Estes at 11am, then walk over to the HOLY GRAIL to eat some lunch, then go back to watch CovCath beat Elder..... anyone know if I can do this?