Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Elder (OH) Predictions

Featured Replies

How do people think the Colonels will do in this game? Tough loss 2 years ago 10-9. First of many tests for the Colonels. I feel if the defense is physical and fast like they were against Boone, they will do just fine.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do people think the colonels will do in this game. Tough loss 2 years ago 10-9. First of many test for the colonels. I feel if the defence is physical and fast like they were Vs Boone, they will do just fine.

 

Where do they play at ?

Where do they play at ?

 

Nipper Stadium:ylsuper:

UC Nippert Stadium, Saturday August 26th at 4:30pm

 

BTW Coach R will be a guest on Sports of All Sorts tonight on Channel Nine WCPO with Popo around 11:35 or so.........

I have mixed feelings about this one. I would like to see the KY team beat the Ohio team but I also want Elder undefeated when they come into Ft. Thomas the following week. There will be much more intensity if both the Birds and Panthers are undefeated for the game.

I have mixed feelings about this one. I would like to see the KY team beat the Ohio team but I also want Elder undefeated when they come into Ft. Thomas the following week. There will be much more intensity if both the Birds and Panthers are undefeated for the game.

 

As tough as Elder's schedule is, IF they were to lose to CovCath, the Panthers would have their backs to the wall Harbin wise and would be a very intense matchup for the Birds.

I have mixed feelings about this one. I would like to see the KY team beat the Ohio team but I also want Elder undefeated when they come into Ft. Thomas the following week. There will be much more intensity if both the Birds and Panthers are undefeated for the game.

Let's be honest, you just don't want the Panthers coming off a loss to another KY team -- right? :D

 

======================================================

 

I've heard mixed reviews on Elder to this point (as many of you know, I work with a gaggle of them). If they are much improved (color me skeptical), than they win by 10-14. If they are about where they were last year, then I think the game is decided by 7 points, one way or the other.

 

The offense, while not having to show much against the Rebels, will need to be clicking in the air and on the ground to have much of a chance. I'm looking forward to CovCath's Defense against the mighty GCL attack -- if they can somehow contain the run and make Elder throw the ball, I'll like our chances.

Video: Elder seeks to rebound

 

Video: Elder seeks to rebound

 

 

That was a great ending.....Your way aint gonna get it done !!!!

 

Love it...

 

Go Elder... would love to see them without a blemish when they play the Birds...

That was a great ending.....Your way aint gonna get it done !!!!

 

Love it...

 

Go Elder... would love to see them without a blemish when they play the Birds...

 

That must have been one of those days where the players think they know best.

That must have been one of those days where the players think they know best.

 

Yep... my coach used to call it "going native"....then he would tell us to get on the line and I must have heard that whistle a thousand times.... watching the lineman puke was the best though.

Does anyone know what the ticket prices are at CCH this week vs getting them at Nippert on saturday?

I think that CCH has a shot it they spread it out, throw downfield to Sutton a few times, give the RB's some wiggle room.

Does anyone know what the ticket prices are at CCH this week vs getting them at Nippert on saturday?

 

I understand they are $10 at CovCath, $15 at Nippert.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.