Copa America

Game day is here. Is there a miracle brewing?

"Hope means hoping when things are hopeless or it is no virtue at all."

- G.K. Chesterton

We're Americans; we believe that anything is possible. Come on Yanks, let's do this!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impossible to win trailing in possession 30/70. This is what the best team, with the best player, looks like playing a team that isn't elite.

By the way. Enough of Wondo. Ugh.

Yeah. His starting is an absolute mystery and perfectly indicative of Klinsmann's backward thinking. Played scared and we've been running backward all game.

Bradley terrible. Wondo needs to focus on MLS. Guzan isn't Howard. Argentina is just that good. Messi is even better

I admit I only seen Bradley play during USA matches in big tournaments like the world Cup and these tournaments and he has never looked good. How does he keep his job? Is he a really good player but kind of Chokes on the big stage?

I only watch during big tournaments and never played soccer before except on fifa on Xbox. However it's amazing seeing the difference between the top teams and the usa. Other teams passing and control is amazing. USA struggles passing and controlling a pass when try do get a pass through. USA is getting better but still so far away from the top teams.

This game shows what Lamb was saying all along. When it comes to tactics, Klinsmann stinks. How do you possibly run a 442 with Zusi as a wing and Beckerman on the same side??? Then Wondo? It is 1 thing to get super slow if you have technical guys that can go Italian with the ball. Just stinks. Play guys in their natural positions, quit reinventing the wheel.