Copa America

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Bradley in a friendly: best US player.

Michael Bradley in a big tournament: can't complete a pass.

His careless giveaway generated the attack that led to that penalty. He's been awful today.

That handling call was easy, I don't see a controversy there. I'm wearing a USA shirt and I would have pointed to the spot as well.

Agreed. Can't fault that call.

Irritating first half in which the US really didn't play poorly enough on the whole to deserve a two goal deficit.

Agreed. Can't fault that call.

Irritating first half in which the US really didn't play poorly enough on the whole to deserve a two goal deficit.

I guess I agree, begrudgingly. I'm never hung up on possession, but we certainly dominated that in the middle 3rd. Nearly every dangerous play was Colombia's, and our set pieces from largely dangerous areas were nearly all pathetic.

Listen, when the world's #3 team is playing the world's #31 team, they should win. We (Americans) just aren't used to being such thorough underdogs.

I didn't see intent to handle the ball, so to me, that's not a penalty. Yedlin, who has looked uncomfortable all night, should not have gotten himself into that position though.

I guess I agree, begrudgingly. I'm never hung up on possession, but we certainly dominated that in the middle 3rd. Nearly every dangerous play was Colombia's, and our set pieces from largely dangerous areas were nearly all pathetic.

Listen, when the world's #3 team is playing the world's #31 team, they should win. We (Americans) just aren't used to being such thorough underdogs.

Can't argue that. The manner is just frustrating. Bradley's carelessness gave away that penalty which is not something we should ever see from him.

And I have no idea what Cameron was doing on that first goal. Completely lost. He's played well apart from that I think.

Just very disappointing to have gone down 2-0 in this manner.

Can't argue that. The manner is just frustrating. Bradley's carelessness gave away that penalty which is not something we should ever see from him.

And I have no idea what Cameron was doing on that first goal. Completely lost. He's played well apart from that I think.

Just very disappointing to have gone down 2-0 in this manner.

Cameron did the basketball equivalent of going under the screen.

Michael Bradley in a friendly: best US player.

Michael Bradley in a big tournament: can't complete a pass.

His careless giveaway generated the attack that led to that penalty. He's been awful today.

Too much is on his shoulders. He is Danny Drinkwater, not Mesut Ozil. Let him do what he does. The US desperately needs a play maker in the middle. Keep Bradley to his simple passing, occasional long ball, and getting into the box late.

Too much is on his shoulders. He is Danny Drinkwater, not Mesut Ozil. Let him do what he does. The US desperately needs a play maker in the middle. Keep Bradley to his simple passing, occasional long ball, and getting into the box late.

Bradley tried to do too much at times, which led to several dangerous turnovers. He played badly and Yedlin may have been worse. The US will not advance if it happens again.