Is Hillary above the FBI?

Napolitano is Fox's judicial equivalent of Judge Judy. The problem for the feds is lack of evidence that Mrs. Clinton intended to break classification rules. Got to prove intent.

I've wondered whether the length of this investigation actually helps Mrs. Clinton. Right-wingers are so focused on the e-mail server that they overlook actual policy positions of hers that might be more vulnerable ... politically speaking.

You do not have to prove intent.

Those on the Left think if they repeat this lie long enough, it will become the truth. The law says nothing about proving intent.

I think they get confused with first degree murder. But of course that's a whole other set of charges against HRC. :cool:

I have often said that these side issues the right-wing gets so focused on hurt their cause more than help them. They get totally focused on Bill Clinton sex life and he wins two elections. They get fixated on Obama's birther issue and claim he is a Muslim and he wins two elections. Now there is a fixation on Hillary's emails and lying and supporting Bills affairs ...

Like it or not the majority of the voters consider all of these attacks sideshows and they don't impact how people vote.

Those on the Left think if they repeat this lie long enough, it will become the truth. The law says nothing about proving intent.

Intent indeed is a key ingredient in this felony stew. If the Petraeus case, which was a clearer example of the mishandlng of classified materials, only resulted in a misdemeanor, there ain't going to be any felony indictments coming down against the Democratic front-runner.

Intent indeed is a key ingredient in this felony stew. If the Petraeus case, which was a clearer example of the mishandlng of classified materials, only resulted in a misdemeanor, there ain't going to be any felony indictments coming down against the Democratic front-runner.

Doesnt need to be a felony. If she s convicted of anything it should disqualify her from being POTUS. If it were a Repub you would call for their head.

Wall Street whistle-blower drops BOMBSHELL about Clinton Foundation - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Well if she doesn't get indicted over the e-mails, maybe this will eventually catch up to her.

The Foundation in my opinion seems to be just another vessel to raise money outside traditional political channels. Various nations that have donated to the Foundation have been rewarded handsomely with deals from the State Department following those contributions. The FBI is already looking into her — I suppose this is just something else to add to the list.

I have often said that these side issues the right-wing gets so focused on hurt their cause more than help them. They get totally focused on Bill Clinton sex life and he wins two elections. They get fixated on Obama's birther issue and claim he is a Muslim and he wins two elections. Now there is a fixation on Hillary's emails and lying and supporting Bills affairs ...

I more or less agree.

There's a much more impactful criticism of Clinton by connecting the deletion of emails from her private server before turning in the rest to the generally unfavorable view of her transparency based on her "insider" career. That's something that hatchets her trustworthiness, is something she can't deny, and the spin would only be effective if people trusted her to begin with.

Instead the most prolific argument I hear from the right is that she'd be put in a federal prison if it weren't for a governmental conspiracy to save her. Unless there is a massive bombshell that no one yet knows about then nothing even close is going to happen. It ends up backfiring just like the birther stuff. People believe it as a matter of faith but neutral or disinterested observers find it paranoid.

I more or less agree.

There's a much more impactful criticism of Clinton by connecting the deletion of emails from her private server before turning in the rest to the generally unfavorable view of her transparency based on her "insider" career. That's something that hatchets her trustworthiness, is something she can't deny, and the spin would only be effective if people trusted her to begin with.

Instead the most prolific argument I hear from the right is that she'd be put in a federal prison if it weren't for a governmental conspiracy to save her. Unless there is a massive bombshell that no one yet knows about then nothing even close is going to happen. It ends up backfiring just like the birther stuff. People believe it as a matter of faith but neutral or disinterested observers find it paranoid.

So everyone should just ignore the fact that she may have broke the law?

I'm not saying beat a dead horse about it, but you can't just ignore it.

So everyone should just ignore the fact that she may have broke the law?

I'm not saying beat a dead horse about it, but you can't just ignore it.

No, I didn't say that. But until something concrete is released to the public it's all speculation and to treat such speculation as fact is a matter of faith, which isn't very convincing.

Please cite your sources as everything I've read said intent is not an issue.

I do agree that I would be surprised if felony indictments happen.

No, I didn't say that. But until something concrete is released to the public it's all speculation and to treat such speculation as fact is a matter of faith, which isn't very convincing.

The public is going to speculate. Whether it be that she is guilty of something or innocent. Those speculating she is innocent, is a matter of faith also.

The public is going to speculate. Whether it be that she is guilty of something or innocent. Those speculating she is innocent, is a matter of faith also.

Yes, due process and innocent until proven guilty.

Not sarcasm, being dead serious. Just type "Russians Clinton" on google. Apparently the kremlin were able to get 20,000 of her e-mails. Other sites post it as well.

ANDREW NAPOLITANO: Hillary Clinton's email scandal is a perfect legal storm - Washington Times

Can they send copies, we are missing about 33,000. Copies would help with the FBI investigation.