Is Hillary above the FBI?

Is she untouchable? Even if they find out she did stuff that would normally get a normal person in jail, do they have the guts to bust her and bring charges against her?

Im going to say they are scared of her and the Dem Party.

I say she gets nothing and FBI blows and BOWS TO HER and covers for her saying it was just a security check making sure no one hacked any vital info and how to best keep it from happening again?

Is she untouchable? Even if they find out she did stuff that would normally get a normal person in jail, do they have the guts to bust her and bring charges against her?

Im going to say they are scared of her and the Dem Party.

I say she gets nothing and FBI blows and BOWS TO HER and covers for her saying it was just a security check making sure no one hacked any vital info and how to best keep it from happening again?

I would not want to be them having to answer to President Trump!

Word on the digital streets is that the Russians hacked her e-mails.

I don't know if this is sarcasm or not. But I've long thought her greatest defense was it's against our National security interest to admit a country like Russia or China got into her server. So brushing it under the rug was better for our image.

I don't know if this is sarcasm or not. But I've long thought her greatest defense was it's against our National security interest to admit a country like Russia or China got into her server. So brushing it under the rug was better for our image.

Not sarcasm, being dead serious. Just type "Russians Clinton" on google. Apparently the kremlin were able to get 20,000 of her e-mails. Other sites post it as well.

ANDREW NAPOLITANO: Hillary Clinton's email scandal is a perfect legal storm - Washington Times

There was interview with guy in jail on hacking into her server. He was a hacker from Romania in US jail on US charges. Not hard at all he said to hack server. Which makes sense. Foreign governments hackers are usually way above average in skill.

Between all the foreign money in the Clinton Foundation and hacking like this there is no way the Clintons could be black-mailed by foreign entities to act against the interest of the US populace - right? :sssh:

Not sarcasm, being dead serious. Just type "Russians Clinton" on google. Apparently the kremlin were able to get 20,000 of her e-mails. Other sites post it as well.

ANDREW NAPOLITANO: Hillary Clinton's email scandal is a perfect legal storm - Washington Times

Here are a couple of excerpts from the article:

But Mrs. Clinton is no ordinary client. She is running for president. She lies frequently. We know this because, when asked if the FBI has reached out to her for an interview, she told reporters that neither she nor her campaign had heard from the FBI; but she couldn’t wait to talk to the agents.

That is a mouthful, and the FBI knows it. First, the FBI does not come calling upon her campaign or even upon her. The Department of Justice prosecutors will call upon her lawyers — and that has already been done, and Mrs. Clinton knows it. So her statements about the FBI not calling her or the campaign were profoundly misleading, and the FBI knows that.

Napolitano is Fox's judicial equivalent of Judge Judy. The problem for the feds is lack of evidence that Mrs. Clinton intended to break classification rules. Got to prove intent.

I've wondered whether the length of this investigation actually helps Mrs. Clinton. Right-wingers are so focused on the e-mail server that they overlook actual policy positions of hers that might be more vulnerable ... politically speaking.

Napolitano is Fox's judicial equivalent of Judge Judy. The problem for the feds is lack of evidence that Mrs. Clinton intended to break classification rules. Got to prove intent.

I've wondered whether the length of this investigation actually helps Mrs. Clinton. Right-wingers are so focused on the e-mail server that they overlook actual policy positions of hers that might be more vulnerable ... politically speaking.

One could make the argument that the left-wingers are just as focused to look past it or make excuses for it.

One could make the argument that the left-wingers are just as focused to look past it or make excuses for it.

I understand your point, but left-of-center info sites aren't keeping this story front-and-center. We've gotten to the point where every nuance in servergate becomes a big story ... and then threads echoing same start popping up on BGP like mushrooms.