LexCath's Great Year

Lexington Catholic was involved in 5 different state championship games this year, AAA football, girls soccer, girls basketball, lacross, and baseball and they won 3 of them.... If you ask me that is a wonderful and amazing acomplishment.

Lexington Catholic was involved in 5 different state championship games this year, AAA football, girls soccer, girls basketball, lacross, and baseball and they won 3 of them.... If you ask me that is a wonderful and amazing acomplishment.

And I guess you wonder why there is a Public vs Private debate?

WOW! That is really impressive. Congrats to LC for a monster year.

And you are right but it is still an amazing acomplishment. You have to give them that at least.

And to think, this is the same baseball school that was reprimanded this year by the KHSAA and had to forfeit games for rules violations in the past. Maybe the Championship is not final yet? Congrats to the Knights players for a great season on the field.

Oh please guys, quit tryin to steal their thunder by bringing up these petty subjects. These boys had a great season and capped it off with a victory over my old school. Im not the least bit bitter in any sense and i dont think any of you all should be either. Great season to both teams

And to think, this is the same baseball school that was reprimanded this year by the KHSAA and had to forfeit games for rules violations in the past. Maybe the Championship is not final yet?

Unless im oblivious to it, no kid on this team at any point this season was involved in all that. This championship was legit and earned.

These guys have been playing together for 4 years so don't speak of public or private, I think if you look PRP you will see 3 starters that are 1st year players that played at Taylor County last year so let the Catholic guys enjoy their championship. Read the Lexington Herald Leader when PRP beat Boyd County the star of the game says he moved so he could go to the state tournament with PRP.

These guys have been playing together for 4 years so don't speak of public or private, I think if you look PRP you will see 3 starters that are 1st year players that played at Taylor County last year so let the Catholic guys enjoy their championship. Read the Lexington Herald Leader when PRP beat Boyd County the star of the game says he moved so he could go to the state tournament with PRP.

I am happy for the kids. Its the School Administration and everyone else who takes credit for the accomplishments that bothers me. I don't think the Athletic Department at Lex Cath is on the up and up. If so, they wouldn't have been penalized by the KHSAA this year and there wouldn't be so many allegations against them. They will enjoy their championship whether or not it was legit or not. That is the character that is instilled in them from the top at Lexington Catholic. "Win Baby" thats all that matters.

And to think, this is the same baseball school that was reprimanded this year by the KHSAA and had to forfeit games for rules violations in the past. Maybe the Championship is not final yet? Congrats to the Knights players for a great season on the field.

Too bad all of the privates get thrown into the same bowl...:irked: Congrats to LexCath on a great year:thumb:

If they played at Taylor County on Varsity last year then they should have had to sit a year to be eligible to play.

Before anything gets started:

4. No school-specific recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, or player are allowed. No talking about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact www.khsaa.org to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.