Open Jobs

Moving slow this year which is probably a good thing.

That it is and I agree.

But, there are three at the top of that list that could create a domino effect. It usually only takes one to make that happen.

A domino effect wouldn't be that bad, though, because at least people are choosing to stay in it.

Last year there were only a couple of the 50 + by playing leap frog, and I can't remember many the last 5-6 years that were caused by it; maybe a couple jobs here and there.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, a program that does not have much success throughout its history, headed by a home grown coach who wanted THAT job, and had some success, lets him go. The next guy will probably be one who has his eye on the job after Casey County, a climber, who is not looking to build a program nor will he have or desire to establish roots in the community. I hope I'm wrong...

Good luck to Coach Marple in your next step!

I am hearing Ty Scroggins is gone for sure from Central, and that Wolf from Male is supposedly taking a job out of state, that is from an incoming freshman parent, not sure of how true that is. Does anyone have information on either?

Hope this is a joke. In my opinion you can't name 10 coaches better in the state of KY.

Who in the world does Casey Co. think they can get that will do more than what Marple did? I understand wanting to do better, but reality and expectations have to find a middle ground. What a shame.

Could be better for both the coach and the school. Hard for a home grown product to do well, and be what is expected of him in his own community.

Hope this is a joke. In my opinion you can't name 10 coaches better in the state of KY.

Mike Holcomb

Bob Beatty

Chuck Smith

St X

Highlands

Cooper

Philip Haywood

Mayfield

Brandon Smith

Dudley Hilton

Bowling Green

There, I named 11 just as good if not better.

Easy to coach kids that are DI

Mike Holcomb

Bob Beatty

Chuck Smith

St X

Highlands

Cooper

Philip Haywood

Mayfield

Brandon Smith

Dudley Hilton

Bowling Green

You named schools and individuals. And yes I still stand by what I said. I know the head coaches of those schools and I can't agree with your list as a whole.

Nonsense. If it was so easy, why was Central annually pretty terrible until Scroggins came? And don't give me the weaker class helped them win - they'll been the biggest thorn in Belfry's side and have beaten higher class teams with regularity.

Any word out of the Ballard camp? 30 days is approaching quickly if it hasn't already.

Wonder who Bell will hire, they are close enough to TN to draw a decent coach who might wanna double dip retirement.

The next month should be interesting if what villecoach says is accurate about Central and Male